If you are not afraid of a challenging and dynamic working environment and you are relations oriented, ambitious, you speak English well, and maybe you even know other languages – we invite you to join
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE - the global leader in commercial real estate services, investment and outsourcing. In the prestigious 2014 IAOP Global Outsourcing ranking CBRE is on 3rd place among all outsourcing companies, being the undisputed number 1 for many years in the real estate industry. Simply, join the Best!
Due to growth and further expansion of our business in EMEA region we are currently looking for an ambitious, detailed driven and goal oriented
Payroll Controller - Czech Republic / Slovakia
The role and responsibility includes overall accountability and governance of all country payrolls in the Region, as well as excellence delivery of payroll tasks according to the countries requirements and deadlines.
- Ensure all payroll schedule/calendars are agreed with countries and service providers.
- Be informed of all detailed 3rd party contract terms: roles, responsibilities, SLAs, KPI"S, etc.
- Ensure all payroll related delivery through the strategic Service Centre is met - timeliness and accuracy of data capture by core HR; provision of documents as required.
- Ensure all Payroll related data input, for all countries in their cluster, is provided to the 3rd party payroll provider in time for payroll cut off
- Liaise with 3rd party payroll provider re issues/gaps on data provision
- Escalate as necessary for missing data or interface/file feeds from internal client upstream sources.
- Analyse and reconcile dummy payroll/payroll proposal made by 3rd party provider
- Approve final payroll run
- Ensure all outbound payroll commitments are met: pay-slip provision, ledger file provision, Treasury payment process can execute.
- Be the focal point for all queries from related functions - 3rd party provider, core HR, Accounting, Treasury, Taxation, Mobility, Regional process owner etc.
- Ensure 3rd party provider meets all SLAs and KPIs - lead, participate in 3rd party provider governance process
- Control all change requests for any work outside of 3rd party contract scope. Obtain approvals from Regional Process Owner for all change requests
- Ensure continuous audit readiness of the cluster payroll process end to end.
- Ensure on-going risk management for cluster through formal self-assessment process
- Work with thin layer of country retained payroll (country focal point) for any in country requirements, clarifications, and escalations.
- Drive change and improvements in the process
- University degree - minimum Bachelor"s degree
- Experience in reward and remuneration area for Slovakia/ Czech Republic at least 3 years
- Experience in HR/Payroll field from multi-national company
- Fluent English both written and verbal is a must
- Another European language will be a great asset
- Knowledge of labor and fiscal law of Slovakia/ Czech Republic impacting payroll calculations
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Good team player with strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Self-starter, good communication skills
- Adaptability, flexibility and learning agility
- Career opportunity in a multinational company
- Possibility to grow and develop professionally
- Competitive benefit package
- A- Class office with easy commuting access