Payroll Coordinator - Europe
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Devire to międzynarodowa firma specjalizująca się w usługach rekrutacji, outsourcingu i employer brandingu. Od ponad 30 lat reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim, prowadząc kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry, wdrażając najnowsze rozwiązania z obszaru usług IT oraz wspierając w budowaniu wizerunku pracodawcy z wyboru.
Nasze biura zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium, Frankfurcie, Pradze i Hradec Kralove.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious, would thrive in a ‘start-up’ environment and who has the knowledge, experience and drive to contribute to our mission to build a best- in- class workplace -- which, paying all our employees accurately and on time, is a critical component.
The primary responsibility of this role is work with internal partners and external payroll providers to process payroll in accordance with all monthly schedules & ensure timely and accurate payment to all employees. In this position, you will work closely with Finance, HR and Operations.
- Preparation and delivery of accurate and complete payroll information for all store and office employees for multiple countries in Europe
- Manage and ensure all required employee data including time sheets, commission, bonus, joiners, leavers, compensation changes, promotions, transfers, bank changes, PTO, leaves etc. are provided in a timely manner to our various external payroll providers to make certain that all employees pay, and records are accurate and current
- Work with internal business partners
- Actively respond to queries from payroll vendors, HR Business Partners, employees, and external agencies
- Oversee the relationship with external payroll providers to ensure accurate and timely delivery of payroll
- Provide reports for finance/accounting for approvals, analysis etc. and perform any necessary reconciliations, general ledger allocations
- Responsible for process improvements to gain efficiencies
- Provide guidance/expertise to evaluate and/or transition to new payroll providers and/or systems
The successful candidate will need the following:
- Payroll accreditation and/or post secondary education related to business administration, finance or accounting
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar position - within retail would be an asset
- Knowledge of HR/employment law and payroll practices
- Excellent attention to detail with ability to process large volumes of data quickly and accurately and within required timelines
- Organised approach with the ability to work in a logical/methodical manner
- High standards of professionalism and customer service
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels
- Strong excel skills essential
What we offer:
- Be part of a dynamic, global, premium brand retailer
- Career development/advancement opportunities
- Competitive compensation based on experience/knowledge
- Benefits include amazing discount