private medical care
Lundbeck Group Business Services
- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25C, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Purpose of the role
Currently, Lundbeck GBS Krakow is a stable organization, which is recognized as a trustworthy business partner for various Lundbeck stakeholders worldwide. With the new strategy, GBS is developing and taking on more scope from the business, thus contributing greatly to the strategy of the whole organisation.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure effective and timely high-quality delivery of end to end payroll process for relevant Business Areas. In addition, it is to manages ongoing relationship with payroll vendors and verify their delivery against SLAs and KPIs.
Your job and key responsibilities
• Coordinating end-to-end delivery of payroll process for relevant Business Areas
• Managing relationship with payroll vendors and verifying their delivery against SLAs and KPIs
• Executing payroll controls as designed
• Representing function in internal/external audits
• Providing information and reports to GBS finance teams (both periodical and ad hoc), as well as getting answers to finance teams’ questions from the payroll vendors
• Playing vital role in process of defining standard wage-types, and mapping them to GL account structure
• Troubleshooting complex issues related to payroll delivery
• Proposing and coordinating improvement projects related to end to end payroll process
• Supporting operations (HR) team to ensure high data quality
• Participating in projects and initiatives as agreed with the Team Manager
University degree (professional certificate in payroll practice would be an asset)
Minimum 2 years of experience in payroll delivery for multiple countries and cooperation with the payroll vendors
English min. B2
Excellent understanding of end to end payroll delivery
Experience in HR operations delivered in multinational environment and in maintaining data in HR SAP (experience with Success Factors would be an asset), as well as knowledge of Microsoft suite
Vendor management experience
Continuous improvement drive supported by concrete examples
What we offer
A unique chance to develop your career in a global, pharmaceutical company while working on complex processes in an amazing working environment. There are wide possibilities of career development options within the Lundbeck organization, including professional training, talent programs as well as international assignments. We are focused on people in everything we do, so if you are looking for an intimate working environment, meaningful work and inspiring purpose in your professional life – this is the place for you.
If you are interested in this job offer, we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible by using the Apply button.
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates who will meet our selection criteria.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
extra social benefits
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
development and career growth programs
Lundbeck Group Business Services
We are Lundbeck – a global pharmaceutical company based in Copenhagen, Denmark, tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. In March 2014, we established Lundbeck Group Business Services in Kraków to help Lundbeck employees globally focus their specialized skills on providing innovative treatments to people suffering from brain diseases.