- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
We are currently looking for Payroll Manager to join our Client’s office in Gdańsk. Our Client is well established new technologies company, offering tailored solutions for its international clients.
As Payroll Manager you will be part of Team’s leadership and will be expected to take the Payroll department to the next level. This position requires knowledge of both, local and international pay regulations, as well as operational experience of processing monthly payroll internationally. Main responsibilities will include directing, planning, executing and monitoring all Payroll activities for all company’s entities. To succeed in the role Candidate should possess strong data accuracy, very good communication skills and the desire to continuously drive improvements and simplify processes. We look for a person who will thrive in a fast paced environment.
Apart from managing Payroll Team, you should act as subject matter expert and point of contact for the Senior Management. You will be expected to support the Team in more complexed tasks and activities, as well as identify process improvement activities. Among your managerial task will be supervising and monitoring monthly activities completion, coordinating all annual activities completion in line with the deadlines and completing payroll project work as required. Payroll Manager is expected to manage the relationship with vendors, acting as a first point of contact for escalations and more complexed requests. The person should also be able to identify risks and ensure appropriate controls are in place and act a first point of contact and coordinator for audit requests. Additionally, as Payroll Manager you will be expected to ensure compliance with all regulations and requirements, as well as d evelope and implement key changes and innovative service within the company
- Excellent Polish Payroll knowledge is a must
- 4+ years as a Payroll Manager in an international company
- 2+ years as a team manager – you’re an excellent communicator and team leader
- Meeting team deadlines and prioritising workload
- Experience in reviewing processes for improvements
- Assisting Senior Management for expansion and implementation projects
- Project management skills
- Experience in high volume data processing and reporting
- Hands-on experience with payroll and people software
- Innovative and resourceful mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- English proficiency (C1 minimum)- you will work in an international environment
- Proficiency in Excel
- Commitment to providing an outstanding level of service
Our Client offers competitive package of benefits including private medical healthcare, corporate insurance and sports card fund and many more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.