Payroll Operations Manager, EMEA
- aleja Grunwaldzka 472E, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. With 2020 sales of $28.67 billion, Arrow is a Fortune 110 company on the list of US Fortune 500 Company.
Working with Arrow puts you in the forefront of technology. Engage and discover the possibilities when you take your career to the unequivocal leader of IT distribution and services. Every day, our teams are developing value added solutions that are deployed in thousands of customers to optimize, secure and control their IT infrastructure.
Payroll Operations Manager, EMEANumer ref.: 134867
As Payroll Operations Manager, you will be overseeing payroll operations function in EMEA region, assuring timely and flawless execution of the payroll process across multiple countries.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage employees and Team Leaders, being accountable for their performance and results.
- Set employee performance objectives, conduct performance reviews, define team operating standards and ensure essential procedures are followed.
- Work with vendor to resolve issues, and maintain logs and payroll statistics.
- Resolve escalated and complex issues that arise on a daily basis.
- Create, run and review certain payroll reports in search for exceptions prior to processing.
- Focus on continuous process improvement by identifying payroll vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement and operating efficiencies.
- Build and maintain work relationships with internal partners, specifically HR and Finance.
- Assist with compliance matters, such as timely regulatory filings related to wage laws, policies and procedures.
WHO YOU ARE?
- You are talented, capable and driven Payroll Manager with an experience of managing payroll delivery for multiple countries.
- You already have an experience at the similar role, excellent attention to detail, strong work ethic, organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work in professional and confidential capacity in fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must.
- Any other European language will be a great plus.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your career in SSC sector.
- Private medical healthcare.
- MyBenefit system.
- Fantastic working culture where you can make an impact.
- Nice office facility in an easy-to-reach location.
- Friendly work atmosphere.