Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Attractive salary package and yearly bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sport programmes and facilities e.g. Multisport Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications, sport sections and the EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Join Shell Business Operations and start something remarkable!
Payroll Pension Team Manager
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
To lead the Pensions Payroll team and manage the day to day delivery of all payroll activities across several pension schemes: SCPF, SOCPF, SIPF and SSPP. Handle complex payroll related queries from members and external parties. Control and deliver the weekly and monthly pension payroll.
- Oversee the day to day payroll activities, weekly and monthly payroll, annual payroll events and reporting for all pension payrolls
- Lead and manage the Payroll team and monitor the Compendia diary to allocate all payroll activities across the team, to ensure all payroll processes are completed within the customer service level targets agreed with the Trustee Boards
- Ensure all individual payments are processed by the agreed deadlines for the weekly supplementary/lump sum payrolls and monthly payroll cycles
- Handle complex payroll related member queries and deal with all payroll complaint cases before escalating to the Pensions Administration Manager
- Authorisation of all individual complex payroll cases completed by the JG7 Senior Pension Administrator and high value payments to individuals
- Management of 2 staff, ensuring all training requirements and appraisals are delivered within the required timelines
- ensure changes required to existing payroll process documentation are implemented in a timely manner and communicated to the teams
- Ensure all payroll reporting to external parties and to the Finance team are delivered within the agreed targets
- Work with the Operational Administration Team Lead and the Data/Projects Team Lead to ensure that all payroll activities dependent on data and operational administration are achieved for SCPF, SOCPF, SIPF and SSPP
- Manage all bulk payroll communications required as part of the annual payroll events and act as a focal point for Charterhouse (Shell’s bulk print supplier)
- Act as a focal point for HMRC in all year end reporting and changes. Evaluate andimplement any changes required to existing Shell processes
- Develop knowledge on new pensions legislation being introduced and how these legislative changes affect the Shell Funds and current payroll processes.
- Experience of pensions administration and payroll systems
- Experience of managing payrolls
- Advanced technical knowledge of defined benefit pension schemes and UK pensions legislation would be an asset
- Good Communication skills and experience of stakeholder engagement
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome