- Renoma, Świdnicka 40, 50-024 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Payroll Project & Process Manager in Global Payroll Quality and Transformation Team will be responsible for managing payroll related projects: payroll and time tracking system implementation, system upgrades, work transition, MADO/integrations, payroll compliance, process improvements.
The key responsibilities are:
- Coordination and delivery of a project on time, within budget, with required quality and within scope. This includes planning and designing of project, ensuring allocation of resources, controlling and monitoring the progress, resolving issues, ensuring effective MOC and quality assurance, managing communication with stakeholders, managing dependencies and interfaces between projects.
- Designing of processes, ensuring the global standards and procedures are being followed.
- Identifying of out of scope services and re-defining of payroll processes
- Performing a comprehensive analysis of existing processes against benchmark of global standards, ad hoc analysis (change impact assessment of processes, fit gap)
- Identifying and implementing of process improvements, driving automation of end to end processes to improve metrics.
- Improving compliance and control
- Bachelor or master degree
- Prior project management experience with system implementations
- Preferred 4 years or more of functional payroll experience and/or oversight
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Proven experience in strategic planning, change management, quality assurance
- Proven experience in payroll compliance/ SOX controls would be an asset
- Workday, SAP (HR / Payroll systems, as applicable today), time tracking systems, accounting system
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, Fluent English
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong initiative and independence
- Planning and organizing
- Influencing and leading
- Conflict management
- Attention to Detail
- Business Acumen
Why would you join us?
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
- health insurance for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- life insurance package
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruits
- modern offices in the city center
- work-life balance support including flexible work arrangements
- training opportunities
- opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company
- Wellness Program