sharing the costs of sports activities
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- Immediate employment
Visits to the company's headquarter in Mszczonów when it is needed.
In this role, you will work as a support to the implementation of Payroll processes, corresponding service delivery model and a landscape of external Payroll providers as we go live with Workday within a designated set of countries. You will analyze local input & requirements and design local and regional solutions always aligned with the global design principles and future operating model. On daily basis you will be working closely with a matrixed group of stakeholders, primarily local HR colleagues across brands and geographies who have the local as-is knowledge, as well as the core project team that have designed the to-be organisation and processes. You will have a unique opportunity to stretch your capabilities by learning from, sparring with and building lasting relationships with diverse and professional colleagues all over the world.
• Prepare and handle payroll processes for Poland and Hungary as well potentially supporting other countries within Region Cluster (Eastern Europe)
• Managing a payroll vendor
• Cooperation with Finance department on payroll related issues
• Communcation with local authorities
• Supporting audit process (both internal and external ones)
• Communication with employees on payroll related quires
As we prepare to go live with a new service delivery model and related technology and processes, your responsibilities in next year includes:
• Analyze local legal, fiscal and regulatory requirements and asses the need for process localizations
• Drive the end-to-end process review and uncover gaps between current and future model. Design local/regional solutions to manage these in the new model and support the creation of local action plans to implement the solutions
• Facilitate knowledge transfer across different parties involved in service delivery in the current operating model, the core program team, external implementation partner, etc.
• Develop local Standard Operating Procedures
• Provide subject matter expertise to enable effective user acceptance testing
• Support training & change management activities x
• Provide support to data mapping/ validation / acceptance activities
• Support the identification of local reporting requirements
You are data, systems and process savvy in the Payroll, Time & Attendance domain and are excited about putting your deep expertise at work in the transition into new technology and processes at Maersk. You want to propel your career further by gaining unique project experience in an international environment and would like to play a key role in building the future payroll delivery landscape and solutions. As we progress with the transformation you are comfortable with your role changing shape and scope. You will be responsible for high quality delivery of Payroll Services and continuously driving improvements to ensure great employee experience process optimization and compliance.
• About 3 years of hands-on experience in managing Payroll, Time & Attendance processes, within a complex international organisation
• Knowledge of compliance and legal regulations for payroll & benefits
• Broader HR Operations experience as well as exposure to an outsourced payroll model would be a benefit
• Ability to effectively engage and mobilize diverse local HR stakeholders
• A proactive, ‘let’s get it done’ attitude geared towards continuous improvement
• Flexibility and adaptability to operate in a fast-paced, developing project environment, taking ownership and setting directions with minimal guidance
• Resilience: the change process, is anything but straightforward; accepting uncertainty and bouncing back from setbacks while keeping your enthusiasm is a tall order, but we need it
• Collaborative working style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to find solutions
• Fluency in Polish and high level of written and spoken English languages are essential
• Highly analytical approach with a strong eye for detail
• Structured working style and focus on delivering results as per agreed timescales and scope
What we offer
At Maersk we have a vision that’s larger than the ocean: to be a true integrator of container logistics connecting and simplifying our customers’ supply chain through global end-to-end solutions. We count on our people to make it happen. That is why we are building a new global HR service enabled by new technology: to make sure we deliver great experience to our people, so they can deliver great experience to our customers.
The HR organisation of the Future will work across brands, geographies and cultures to support one global Maersk. Next to the Centers of Expertise (CoE) and the strategic HR Business Partners, the People Partnering Organisation is the largest part of the new HR organisation and the closest to our people. To enable our future HR service delivery model, we are establishing three People Partnering Hubs covering geographical regions: Bangalore, India, covering Asia Pacific; Lisbon, Portugal, covering Europe & Africa; and San José, Costa Rica, covering the Americas.
We are looking for a skilled Payroll Specialist to join the Payroll, Time & Attendance team in Poland to play a key role in the transition to a new HR service delivery model, a global implementation of Workday and a global payroll harmonization project within the Europe & Africa region.
private medical care
remote work opportunities
Maersk is the world’s largest shipping company. Delivering the highest level of customer service, we are consistently recognized as the most reliable container shipping liner.
Our business is growing, which is why we are looking for a professional Payroll Specialist to join us.
Have you got passion for payroll?
Have you got a background or education within Payroll, Finance, Accounting or similar?
Would you like to join an ambitious team?
Then this role may be the right next step for you.