Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Advisory Group TEST Human Resources
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Our Client is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At the company, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
Payroll SpecialistNumer ref.: 7493
What do you need to have?
- University diploma (Business/ Finance/ Economy/ Management)
- Min. 3 years of experience in the area of payroll
- Experience with UK payroll will be an asset
- Fluency in English
- Customer orientation
- Strong attention to details
- Self-motivation and inquisitive
What will you be responsible for?
- Processing UK monthly payroll in an accurate and timely manner (in accordance with UK legislation and monthly deadlines)
- Administering payroll related details on our HR/Payroll system
- Performing reconciliations and audit tasks for monthly payrolls
- Accurate transmission of banking payments and bank accounts reconciliation
- Providing high level of customer service via Payroll Help Desk, e-mails and in person on a variety of queries of varying complexity to the employees
- Continuously looking to improve the efficiency of day-to-day payroll operations through work processes improvements
- Advising on compensation, legislation, benefits and tax related issues
- Working in collaboration with Finance, Human Resources and IT Teams on project initiatives and other system enhancements & testing as and when required
- The role may also include limited payroll activities for employees within Europe
What do we offer:
Private Medical Healthcare
Extensive training program - internal and external
Possibility to take part in creating new GBS centre