- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Detailed monthly payroll calculation for permanent and temporary employees of the Adecco Group, in accordance with the rules and regulations of labor law and the Adecco Group's principles.
- Preparing payroll for temporary and permanent employees, in accordance with labor law and company policies;
- Responding timely/Timely responding to employees' questions about their payroll. If necessary, providing the necessary documents;
- Supporting the reporting process to local authorities, employees and other institutions, in accordance with legal requirements;
- Cooperating and supporting other team members;
- Cooperating and supporting administrators;
- Providing the accuracy and timeliness of payroll, in accordance with applicable law and company policy;
- Timely and accurate preparation of complete reports required by labor law and insurance law;
- Monitoring employees' matters related to employment and insurance, i.e. issues concerning insurance institutions, tax offices/authorities, etc;
- Supporting the preparation of financial reports by analyzing and summarizing information;
- Actively participating in improving the quality of internal controls and examining/investigating potential risk areas;
- Cooperating with the Accounting Department and the Controller to receive updated and reliable information about the prepared payroll for employees and contractors;
- Participating in ad hoc projects, such as the implementation of new payroll procedures;
- Supporting and advising on employment / dismissal of employees or other important procedures;
- Maintaining/Keeping the records of external employees/associates of the PFR (Inspection of the Works) branch (employee files, including all documents required by law, vacations, out of office days, and absence reports). Taking care of their accuracy and timeliness;
- Preparing the final payroll.
- 2-3 years of experience in payroll, in a company with a complex payroll structure (500+ employees, part-time employees/contracts, shifts, overtimes);
- Good knowledge of labor law and payroll administration;
- MS Office - knowledge of Excel;
- Payroll system/software - Knowledge of Navision is required;
- Knowledge of English.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.