Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
FIS is the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology solutions and a global leader in consulting and outsourcing solutions. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 130 countries.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
In October 2014 FIS completed acquisition of Brussels-based Clear2Pay. The transaction brings new corporate payment solutions and services, inclusive of high-value and cross-currency corporate payments, payments managed services, and payments processing utilities that will further bolster FIS’ payments portfolio across all geographies. Clear2Pay is now an FIS company.
The Payroll Specialist ensures that payroll is processed timely and accurately reflecting the FIS pay policies and procedures. The Payroll Analyst serves as liaison with third party payroll vendor. The position is primarily for Poland however with the introduction of ADP Streamline other payrolls within the region will also form part of this role. The position is based locally and reports into the EMEA Payroll Manager.
• Collate all payroll input and back up and communicate them to our payroll vendor (new hires, holiday, sick leave, maternity, salary changes),
• Run the monthly PICOF Report and transmit data to Payroll vendor,
• Ensure request are correctly authorized and compliant with FIS Policies,
• Review pay slips for accuracy and T&B returns are correct, produced and paid on time,
• Co-ordinate payroll accounting with Finance,
• Process yearly declarations (tax returns, declaration of employment of etc.),
• Implement systems changes and updates and ensure compliance to legal rules,
• Manage local system and payroll SOX audits,
• Manage all payroll queries related to Poland and other countries in Eastern Europe.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree,
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a payroll department Knowledge of HR policies and procedures as well as local laws regarding employment practices,
- Solid knowledge of pay regulations and requirements,
- Be able to manage a varied workload and prioritize work effectively to ensure timely delivery of HR services,
- Good attention to detail and be a champion of high standards,
- Strong user skills of HR systems and Microsoft office programs,
- Good communication skills both English written and verbal,
- Intermediate Excel & other Microsoft applications ,
- Knowledge of ADP Streamline or similar payroll tool ,
- Knowledge of Workday,
- Analysis & Problem Solving,
- Works with payroll vendor, HRBPs and HR administrators to achieve common/shared goals and a high level of services.
- working in the innovative and entrepreneurial environment of a growing international firm,
- joining a team of talented experts in banking and payment solutions,
- convenient office location (Sienna 73 Street, Warsaw),
- flexible working hours,
- language courses,
- competitive salary,
- excellent benefits: private health insurance for employees and their family, group life insurance, pension plan, co-financing of holidays, lunch pass, fruits and cookies, chillout room, coffee point, shower facilities.