- Domaniewska 48, 02-676 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Under the CHEP brand Brambles helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Its pallets, crates and containers form the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs approximately 12,000 people and own approximately 610 million pallets, crates and containers through a network of more than 850 service centres. Brambles operates in more than 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com
Brambles and its family of businesses provide you unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career. You’ll be joining an international growth organisation with a pioneering, circular business model. You’ll be working for a company that is changing the way goods get to market. You’ll become part of an efficient and collaborative global team making a real contribution to a smarter, more sustainable future. For more on how Brambles growth companies can accelerate your career, visit https://careers.brambles.com/
What will you do?
- Process monthly payroll for the French speaking countries
- Collate input, share with vendors, review output payroll data and correct any errors
- Prepare documentation to support monthly approval by Payroll Manager
- Manage statutory reporting and payments, including statistics and year-end
- Liaise with tax authorities, pension and benefit providers
- Manage local compensation and benefits for expats, share plan and stock options
- Support with internal and external audit
- Answer employee queries related to payroll
Who we are looking for?
- 2 years of payroll experience
- Fluent English and very good French or Dutch
- Attention to detail and working to deadlines
- Good with Excel and Workday HR as a plus
- Knowledge of tax and statutory rules for expat payroll would be an advantage
- Managing stock options as an advantage
What do we offer?
- Private healthcare scheme
- Life insurance
- Transport allowance
- 3 days of paid volunteer leave per year
- Options to purchase CHEP/Brambles shares
- Currently we work from home, while our office is on Domaniewska 48 in Warsaw
Please insert the following statement to your application: I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. Nr 133 Poz. 883).