Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading technology company, with the industry's most comprehensive portfolio. Our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
- We make Hybrid IT simple – spanning traditional data center, software-defined infrastructure, systems software, private cloud and through our public cloud partnerships.
- We power the Intelligent Edge – we’re the IT in IOT.
- We have our Pointnext services capability to assist by building customer solutions from the ground up and flexible consumption models.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise in Poland is located in Warsaw and Wroclaw, providing services for over 170 countries around the world. HPE in Wroclaw is a Knowledge Center and Financial Center of Excellence with a wide range of services to HPE businesses and stakeholders. Our services portfolio includes high value finance planning, analysis and reporting, F&A, Sales Compensation, Supply Chain, Marketing & Communication and Financial Services.
Payroll Specialist with German will manage employee payroll data (tax, insurance, leaves). The tasks will be connected i.e. to: calculations of various contribution, prepare certificates, managing time and labour data. Payroll Specialist will be point of contact for payroll related queries for German employees. Payroll specialist performs also post payroll activities connected to audits and controls. We require very good knowledge of German language. Knowledge of payroll, HR, labour law and SAP will be an advantage.
Payroll Specialist with German
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
Key areas of responsibility:
- Administration of payroll data
- Cooperation with HR on data input
- Administration of working time data
- Answering on employee queries related to salaries
- Post payroll data control
- Preparing work certificates
Education and Experience Required:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Master or bachelor degree in Economics/Finance or other areas with work experience in Finance
- Payroll experience will be an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German
- Outstanding orientation on customer
- Communications skills
- At least basic knowledge of labor law
- Focus on details
- SAP/GlobalView system knowledge will be advantage
We offer a stable job in well-known company where you can develop yourself, work with experts and which offers:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Modern office in the city center
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruits
- Trainings and opportunity for personal development
Company culture & values
- Corporate Social Responsibility – possibility to take part in CSR initiatives and events having a positive impact in the following areas: ecology, charity and volunteering, education and culture.
- Welcome2Wroclaw – support for new hires joining from other countries and cities,
- Wellness – a series of initiatives for employees focused on promoting work life balance, physical activity and health,
- HPE Culture – access to various cultural events in the region,
- HPE Badge – possibility for discounts for employees within a wide range of products & services in Wrocław.
- Open Door Policy
- Friendly atmosphere and cooperation focused environment
- Goal oriented management culture
- Innovative work environment