- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Hays IT Contracting matches IT Contractors with the best employers. Our passion lies in helping people develop their professional careers in IT sector - quite simply, we power the world of work. For our Client we are currently looking for qualified Candidates for the position of:
PC Management Service Specialist (SCCM)
Job type: Contract B2B
Length: 12 months
This role is to execute operational processes as well as to monitor, analyze, and report on PC services to ensure they meet the needs of the business, function well within the GSK environment, and align with the strategic direction of the PC service line. The Service Analyst is responsible for ensuring the service is cost effective, meets SLA and aligns with the changing needs of the business. The service is of a global nature, providing service solutions to multiple business units, totaling over 100,000 users. This may include liaising with business units or 3rd Parties to gather requirements and assess needs for appropriate business solutions. Accountability:
- Responsible for running PC release&patching services that support over 100 000 Windows PCs globally, delivery millions of updates per year.
- Manage PC management infrastructure across hundreds sites, ensuring efficient delivery of software installation, updates, and security patches
- Keep GSK’s devices secure and up-to-date so that business can be done safely, in compliance with regulatory standards, and so that our staff can make use of the latest software technology.
- Successful delivery of service to SLA, providing an enhanced user experience in the global PC service line through solutions that are cost effective.
- Monitor & report service against contracts/SLA, escalate and participate in service issues, where appropriate, with service management.
- Contribute to service definitions, service models, and service/operational level agreements.
- Support and provide analysis of service initiatives and technology changes, as directed.
- Facilitate 3rd line support with suppliers and IT trade Partners
- Bachelors degree and/or extensive experience in global IT service provision/analysis with strong emphasis on quality, cost and service improvemenT
- Experience: 3+ years of experience with SCCM, ideally Current Branch
- Scripting experience using VBScript, WScript, and/or PowerShell, SQL query development
- Proven ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels and communicate service issues in their terms, able to interpret customer requirements and restate in terms of business requirements
- Experience in working with 3rd Party vendors and geographically dispersed teams
- Demonstrated experience in IT service management and improvement methodologies such as ITIL, Six Sigma and/or Lean Management and awareness of Project Management practices (PMI, Prince2, Scrum)
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills establishing strong working relationships and practices with clear accountability for delivery
- Work experience in a regulated environment is desired
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager certification, Microsoft Technology Associate, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- ITIL v.3 Foundation certificate
- Six Sigma, Lean IT and/or Lean Management experience and demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
- Experience with Symantec Client Management Suite (Altiris), Microsoft Security Patching and Application Patching
- Practical knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy for Windows PC Configuration Management, Login Scripts
- Competitive rate
- Possibilities: variety of projects to participate in development, working closely with big brands
- Real impact on the project – if you are good, you are independent in making decisions
- Fast learning opportunities