remote work opportunities
Pega Lead System Architect
AESCULAP CHIFA SP. Z O.O.
Lesser PolandLesser Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
Leading the architectural development of the Pega platform
Leading and advising the existing internal Pega development team
Building global Business applications
Training and enhancing the internal team, for further certifications
Analyzing Business requirements and adopting into existing Layer structure
• Degrees: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science of the related field or equivalent work experience
• Job experience: 4< years experience
• Excellent knowledge on Pega platform versions 8.x
• Knowing well Pega Layer cake structure
• Very good knowledge in realizing interfaces to major software partners on the market, e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft, etc.
• Excellent and long-term experience building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications
• Certified Pega LSA is required (on 8.x version is preferred)
• Good experience using SOAP/Rest connectors and Web Services to implement interfaces with major software partners on the market, e.g.
• Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft, etc.
• Experience with various Cloud platforms and technologies
• Strong understanding of Pega Implementation methodology
• Participate and contribute in architecture discussion in how to design a Pega application and work with other enterprise systems
• Ability to define and enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
• JAVA knowledge is beneficial
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English (C1), German would be a plus
• Technically enthusiastic and willing to learn attitude is required
• Ability to work unsupervised in a multi-task environment in a global team
• Very good analytical and conceptual skills
• Good communication skills
• Pure enthusiasm bringing forward team’s capabilities and B.Braun
• Experience in managing external partners
• High level of self-initiative
What we offer
Active participation in challenging projects
Open communication at all levels of the hierarchy
Personal and professional development
Stable work in a friendly team
Flexible working hours
Possibility to work in the combined stationary Nowy Tomyśl /Poznań and home-office modes
Training and integration events
flexible working time
AESCULAP CHIFA SP. Z O.O.
You’re an important part of our future. Hopefully, we're also a part of your future! At B. Braun, we protect and improve the health of people worldwide. You support this vision, bringing expertise and sharing innovation, efficiency and sustainability as values. That’s why we would like to keep developing our company with you. Keeping your future in mind, we’re making a joint contribution to health care worldwide, with trust, transparency and appreciation. That's Sharing Expertise..