sharing the costs of professional training & courses
Pega Senior System Architect
AESCULAP CHIFA SP. Z O.O.
Lower SilesiaLower Silesia
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
About the project
Within the B. Braun Group we are looking for employees for the position of “Pega Senior System Architect” for the IT Shared Service Center in Nowy Tomyśl, Poland.
The team supports the global collaboration and content management systems as well as providing know-how to the functional IT units. As a member of our global Collaboration and Content Management team you will be working in the Pega environment.
Building global Business applications
Building Integrations between Pega and Mulesoft
Analyzing Business requirements and adopting into existing Layer structure
Degrees: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science of the related field or equivalent work experience
Job experience: 4< years experience
• Excellent knowledge on Pega platform versions 8.x
• Knowing well Pega Layer cake structure
• Very good knowledge in realizing interfaces to major software partners on the market, e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft, etc.
• Excellent and long-term experience building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications
• Certified Pega SSA is required (on 8.x version is preferred)
• Good experience using SOAP/Rest connectors and Web Services to implement interfaces with major software partners on the market, e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft, etc.
• Experience with various Cloud platforms and technologies
• Strong understanding of Pega Implementation methodology
• Participate and contribute in architecture discussion in how to design a Pega application and work with other enterprise systems
• Ability to define and enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
• JAVA knowledge is beneficial
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English (at least B2), German would be a plus
• Technically enthusiastic and willing to learn attitude is required
• Ability to work unsupervised in a multi-task environment in a global team
• Very good analytical and conceptual skills
• Good communication skills
• Pure enthusiasm bringing forward team’s capabilities and B.Braun
• Experience in managing external partners
• High level of self-initiative
What we offer
Active participation in challenging projects
Open communication at all levels of the hierarchy
Personal and professional development
Stable work in a friendly team
Flexible working hours
Possibility to work in the combined stationary Nowy Tomyśl/Poznań and home-office modes
Training and integration events
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
free foreign language courses
AESCULAP CHIFA SP. Z O.O.
You’re an important part of our future. Hopefully, we're also a part of your future! At B. Braun, we protect and improve the health of people worldwide. You support this vision, bringing expertise and sharing innovation, efficiency and sustainability as values. That’s why we would like to keep developing our company with you. Keeping your future in mind, we’re making a joint contribution to health care worldwide, with trust, transparency and appreciation. That's Sharing Expertise..