sharing the costs of sports activities
Eurofins GSC Poland Sp. z o. o.
- Ściegiennego 3, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
About the project
As Penetration Tester you will perform penetration tests over IT Solutions used in Eurofins Group, both created in-house and by external vendors. Additionally you will create external security testing requirements, evaluate the reports and follow up on the remediation of the identified weaknesses.
Performing manual penetration tests of IT Systems, both applications and infrastructure: define test procedures and test cases, execute the tests,
Managing reporting phase of the testing and ensuring clarity of the reported findings: deliver clear and understandable reports for the business stakeholders, follow up on the reported findings,
Establishing the means to and performing Vulnerability Scanning,
Assessing the security posture of the individual applications and infrastructure landscape,
Developing automatic test environment and automatic tests (when required),
Providing support to other Information Security functions such as Vulnerability Management (e.g. assessing vulnerabilities) and Incident Management (in consulting capacity).
Are you our kind of extraordinary?
We're looking for someone with professional consulting or enterprise experience as either:
Pentester / Web application Pentester;
Application or Information Security Specialist with proven pentesting acumen.
As an ideal candidate you should be familiar with:
• penetration testing principles, tools, and techniques,
• system and application security threats and vulnerabilities,
• using network analysis tools to identify vulnerabilities,
• conducting vulnerability scans and recognizing security vulnerabilities in IT Systems,
• using penetration testing tools and techniques,
• utilizing exploitation tools (e.g., fuzzers, packet sniffers, debug, etc.) to identify IT System/software vulnerabilities (penetration • and testing).
Relevant Information Security Certifications such as CEH, OSCP, LPT.
You should also have:
• very good English communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing), while French or German is beneficiary,
• very good interpersonal and relationship building skills,
• capabilities to learn and continuously develop personally and technically,
• driving license.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Information Technology or Information Security.
What we offer
Very attractive, multicultural and friendly work environment in fast-growing international company (more than 50 000 employees now),
Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development,
Long-term relationship and competitive salary package and bonus,
Medical and life insurance, MyBenefit system,
Permanent contract from the very beginning,
Possibility of Home Office
Flexible working hours.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Eurofins GSC Poland Sp. z o. o.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated 4.56 billion Euro proforma turnover in 900 laboratories across over 50 countries, employing over 50.000 staff.