Aon is the global leader in human resource consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our truly international team is made up of 29 000 employees working in more than 90 countries worldwide.
We were one of the first human resources administration outsourcing centers in Poland and are one of the most experienced and well established employers in the market. We have 900 colleagues in our Krakow office, ranging from young graduates to the most experienced professionals in the field. We are proud of our drive to continuously improve our processes, customer service values and great atmosphere in our team.
Come and join one of the best teams in Poland!
We are currently looking for:
Pensions Scheme Administrator
Pensions Scheme Administrator in Pensions Administration division is responsible for daily administration of pensions for number of clients on member and/or scheme level. We expect the ideal candidate to be a quick, dedicated learner, performing tasks independently and timely with high attention to detail.
- Provide day-to-day administration for incoming members' correspondence - documents verification, analysis and determining the process types as per agreed procedures;
- Ensure the highest quality for the above task in terms of meeting SLAs, data protection and data accuracy;
- Cooperate with other teams when solving problems/knowledge sharing/agreeing non standard procedures;
- Provide regular verification/update for procedures;
- Be involved actively in daily work organization;
- Take part in mini-projects, especially while transitioning new work;
- Maintain excel tools the team uses on daily basis;
- Identify and escalate issues, actively participate in problem solving;
- Understand impact of own work quality and effectiveness on the team and company performance and take responsibility to contribute in a positive way;
- Focus on continues service improvement;
- Accurately processing DB/DC transactions for clients by following procedures correctly and meeting the agreed deadlines
- Following client specific requirements to ensure that you meet the clients' exact needs
- Applying the processes and procedures of your team in your daily work
- Achieving team and individual targets (KPIs, SLAs, quality targets)
- Reviewing and updating procedures and documentation
- Participating actively in problem solving or projects as required
- Communicating with relevant parties using the appropriate communication channel and language
- Doing other tasks as requested by your manager.
- Very good command of English (minimum B2+);
- Analytical thinking. Ability to link various facts/data/keywords while verifying members' correspondence (the same type of correspondence can be written in a different ways, different wording, sometimes very complex for simple things);
- Quick decision making;
- Excel skills - intermediate level;
- Good time and task management skills, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines;
- Working as a team player while meeting daily targets, solving problems;
- Being proactive and flexible - look for solutions when the standard procedures do not work;
- Being able to adapt to changes and respond to them when necessary;
- Ability to use Work Entry Tools (IBM Content Manager, Determine Type Tool, Routing Matrix, Genesis postbook, oPen, Genesis, Aquila) would be an additional asset;
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
A promising career path and individual development plan
A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
The chance to participate in social events and charity actions