People Analytics & Information Specialist
People & Culture INGKA Group, Service Office, Janki k/WarszawyO firmie
- plac Szwedzki 1, 05-090 Janki, PolskaJanki (pow. pruszkowski), mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
People & Culture INGKA Group, Service Office, Janki k/Warszawy
plac Szwedzki 1
Janki (pow. pruszkowski)
You see things a little differently. So do we. Leadership at IKEA is simple, clear and humble. We’re not fans of bureaucracy and complicated hierarchy. We invest in your passions and encourage you to grow with them. Come see things a little differently with us.
- have minimum 1 year of experience in Human Resources and minimum 1 year of experience in Information management / Business Intelligence / Advanced Analytics and experience from a global matrix organisation and/or participating on global projects,
- have proven record of developing organisations using data driven insights,
- have high Excel, Power Point and SQL skills,
- have knowledge of SAP, Power BI and Cognos Planning Analytics (will be an additional advantage),
- are passionate about people,
- have engagement and commitment to develop the business and deliver business results by optimising performance through people and data and appreciate the mix of tactical and operational thinking,
- enjoy working with tactical and operational tasks in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment,
- have knowledge of how to systematically profile, model, analyse and report on all data, cross-channel and between co-workers by analysing data from digital sources to gain insights of customers for business purposes and decision making,
- know how to structure data and information in both processes and information technology tools to ensure reliable, accessible, and relevant information, always securing the appropriate levels of privacy and security,
- know how to implement plans, according to set budgets and goals,
- accomplish goals, complete tasks, and achieve results,
- know how to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility,
- express ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication,
- can communicate fluently in Polish and English (written and spoken).
About this work area:
In the role as People Analytics & Information Specialist, you create and update availability, accuracy & quality of People information in the country. You are responsible to support functional leaders and managers to interpret and analyse data to help them lead, work and organise in a way that brings out the best of people, and delivers and develops business.
- provide the pre-conditions for high quality in People information & data, enabling advanced analytics,
- collaborate across the organisation to define and secure People data accuracy, availability, and when needed confidentiality,
- secure and monitor that People data processes and activities are in line with the mandatory elements of People information & data, to secure compliance and a consistent execution of the People information & data framework and policies,
- align with key stakeholders within People & Culture and other functions securing a well-functioning People information & data management and support establishing People analytics as an integrated part of business decisions throughout the organisation,
- perform People related business analysis and identify trends, opportunities as well as potential risks and present them in and understandable and actionable manner,
- provide expertise in evaluating and utilising the global People analytics outcome to support the business at a country level,
- collaborate with Group People & Culture Centre of Expertise in People Business Steering to collect, analyse and utilise relevant business intelligence in the People analytics field to stay competitive and co-creating changes when appropriate,
- support in the identification and implementation of digital capabilities in the country organisation that can support efficient and accurate people analytics,
- take lead on improvements in data quality as well as supporting on legal compliance topics in relation to personal data for co-workers, locally as well as globally.
In this role you will report to the People Delivery Manager.
This role is located in IKEA Service Office, Janki near Warsaw.
- that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
- to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
- to appreciate your achievements,
- to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card) – learn more on www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy.
Due to the fact that this position requires specific competences, please attach any file to your application in which you will present us your experience.
The home furnishing market is expected to triple in Poland by 2035 and IKEA is at the forefront of this growth. With strong expansion plans, we are creating opportunities for innovative, forward-thinking individuals who want to develop themselves, people and the business! We grow and we need you!
Learn more and apply until 16.03.2021 on www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy.