- Mieszka I 63, 71-007 Szczecin, PolskaSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- Ważna jeszcze miesiącdo: 10 maj 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Hej! I’m Karol.
I do believe that unique places are created by unique people. As a Market Manager I would like to gather energetic and exceptional individuals who will co-create the new IKEA store in Szczecin with me. You can be sure I will take a good care of you, both in the recruitment process as also in our new exciting workplace in Szczecin.
When people care for each other they are more happy and business is growing, so be happy and let make it grow!
If you do care about people and business together read the following ads and apply!
You strongly believe in the potential of individuals, you are service-oriented, you have strong initiative and the ability to inspire others. You have excellent networking skills combined with the ability to build trust and long-term relationships. You have a lot of business knowledge and you realize that the only way to succeed in the VUCA world is to grow your organization through people's growth. Also:
- You have 2-3 years managerial experience in People & Culture (Human Resources),
- You can obtain information and transform it in order to prioritize People & Culture,
- You have the ability to set expectations and provide a clear direction,
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Polish (spoken and written),
- You know how to move from a strategic perspective to specific actions,
- You can work in an environment full of changes,
- You are IKEA values Ambassador and share them with co-workers by leading by example.
About the job: As People & Culture Manager, you'll be a business partner for the Market Manager and provide support to a team of managers. You will also lead the People & Culture team in a way that will translate human resource management strategies into activities that enable you to achieve the goal of the function in the most effective and efficient way possible. Through your actions, you'll create a work environment where IKEA values and culture are alive and present.
- Active member of the Store Management team and business partner for the Market Manager on behalf of People & Culture in all employee matters,
- Managing and developing the People & Culture team, aiming to provide employees with the best experience,
- Motivating the team of store / unit managers to constantly develop local managerial competences in accordance with business needs within their function,
- Contributing to building local competences and business results, together with store managers, by setting goals and working on them,
- Providing development and training at the store level, with the support of People & Culture Generalist or Market Area Learning Delivery Specialist,
- Ensuring that IKEA internal communication is consistent, well perceived and based on IKEA values,
- Promoting IKEA values, culture and leadership by example,
- Implementing an effective employee relationship plan that ensures compliance of all areas in the store with the principles of employment relations, and adheres to procedures, law and local principles in all local contacts with employees,
- Compliance and ensuring compliance of local activities with the IKEA Group documents (Code of Conduct, Policies, Standards, Rules) and regulations adopted by the organization, as well as with legal requirements applicable to the operations of the function.
- that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
- that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
- to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
- to appreciate your achievements,
- to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card) – learn more on www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy.
Due to the fact that this position requires specific competences, please attach any file to your application in which you will present us your experience.
The home furnishing market is expected to triple in Poland by 2035 and IKEA is at the forefront of this growth. With strong expansion plans, we are creating opportunities for innovative, forward-thinking individuals who want to develop themselves, people and the business! We grow and we need you!