Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
People & Culture Manager
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
For one of our Client, leading European supplier of warehouse management solutions, we are actively looking for a People & Culture Manager.
Consafe Logistics is the leading European supplier of warehouse management solutions. We deliver reliable, flexible and smart solutions to create competitive advantages for our customers worldwide.
With our extensive warehouse knowledge and through co-creation, we deliver sustainable solutions that fit every level of complexity and volume in the warehouse. Being technically curious and determined to create efficiency for our customers, we drive world-class software development to give you a competitive edge. We have been doing it since 1978.
The Consafe Logistics Group consists of 400 employees and support our global clients from our subsidiaries in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Holland, Poland and the UK. HQ is located in Lund, Sweden.
The role of the People & Culture Department is to establish Consafe Logistics as the preferred employer by attracting those who share the same values, ensuring development for all co-workers, inspiring them to perform and remain with Consafe Logistics by:
- Working in partnership with the business staff functions
- Ensuring the appropriate HR processes and tools are implemented
- Actively contributing to the growth of business through people
As a member of our unit P&C function, you are expected to be a strong contributor to the development of managers and co-workers, providing P&C expertise and ensuring that the People strategy are locally put into practice in the most effective and efficient way.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Understand business context, issues and challenges to provide specific advice and support to managers and co-workers
- Ensure HR-related compliance and take actions in case of deviations or improvement potentials
- Support in attracting, recruiting and maintaining talents based on business needs and facilitating competence flow within and cross-business units.
- Being a role model for Consafe Logistics Culture & Values and by that secure legal, ethical and moral perspective in people management and leadership situations
- Leading projects and assignments connected to our HR processes
- Secure operational excellence in implementing and maintaining HR processes and working methods.
- Contribute to build up business competence, leadership and talent pipeline and support managers and co-workers in their development, according to the business needs and development plans.
- Be an active member in the plan management team and contribute to the development of the team and its members, in close cooperation with global matrix managers.
- Coach and support managers about people related topics (e.g. performance management and development, team development, change management).
- Inspire and empower all co-workers and specifically the HR team to perform to the best of their abilities and continuously develop in their assignments.
- Contribute to make Consafe Logistics a diverse and humanistic workplace, developing a trustful climate that encourages an open and honest dialogue.
Are you the one we are looking for?
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various audiences in English, both verbally and in writing.
- As a person you need to be passionate about people and to have a strong belief in individual’s potential. You are self-reliant and motivated with the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently and have the ability to establish trustful relationships. Furthermore, you have good, documentation and communication skills.