- Prosta 20, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. And we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
And we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential.
We are establishing the Rewards Knowledge Center in Warsaw that will design and manage People & Culture core programs and processes across 80+ countries around the world.
About the role
You will be part of the team who ensures consistent and efficient People & Culture core processes (i.e. Organizational Management, Personnel Administration and Time Management) execution and people systems and processes integrity across JTI.
As Core People Processes Manager you will:
- Take part in development and roll-out of organizational and people Core processes and systems (e.g. you will collect business requirements, prepare and perform testing, train users, take part in systems improvements and new entities Integration projects);
- Manage knowledge capture and knowledge sharing activities (e.g. develop process & training documentation, analyse training needs and deliver Core SAP HR trainings across JTI locations, deliver process & system presentations for new JTI entities);
- You will be the functional owner of JTI’s People data quality tools (e.g. by shaping and managing processes to improve People data quality in our global systems, leading data quality audit process, performing People data validations, promoting high data quality standards worldwide);
- You have a solid experience of working with P&C processes and systems (including SAP HR) and you have participated in the successful implementation of process/systems projects.
- You are Microsoft Office suite expert (especially Excel, PPT, Visio).
- You are a good communicator and you are also good at data analysis and problems solving.
- You enjoy training design & delivery and you put your customers at the heard of your work.
- You are fluent in English (verbal & written).
What we offer
- You will be part of a diverse and inclusive organization, focusing on new ways of working.
- You will join the Global Rewards team and will work closely with the HQ strategy and local organizations.
- You will have the opportunity to travel to JTI locations and consider international career opportunities we could offer.
- You can be yourself, the person you truly are.
If the above resonates well with you and you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
apply now by sending CV in English
Jeżeli zdecydujesz się na udział w tej rekrutacji, administratorem Twoich danych będzie JTI Polska sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Starym Gostkowie. Twoje dane będą przetwarzane wyłącznie w celu obsługi procesu rekrutacyjnego, w którym bierzesz udział. Szczegółową informację na temat przetwarzania Twoich danych i Twoich praw znajdziesz tutaj.