People Data Analyst
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing Sp. z o.o.
- Domaniewska 30, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Your main tasks would be:
• Data Quality Reports, Controls and Dashboard maintaining
• Data field clarity documentation and governance
• Data cleanses and mass loads via HRIS team
• Promotion of priority data standards
• PeopleSoft report: managing, use and creation
• Run PeopleSoft (internal system) reports delivered for various clients. Including raw data manipulation
• Providing insights for clients
• Analytical and technical requirements fact finding
• Automations of reports
• Dashboards creation and maintain (PowerBI)
• Providing Training for clients
• Conduct ad hoc HR analysis projects
• Leading or supporting various Regional projects
Perfect candidate profile:
• Fluent English (another European language as advantage)
• Advanced Microsoft Office Excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables, etc.)
• Experience in managing PeopleSoft or any other HR System
• Technology applications (Sharepoint, Visio, SmartSheets)
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and act on own initiative
• Analytical abilities- effectively presenting information, write routine reports respond to common inquiries from key stakeholders
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels of seniority
• Customer service and team orientation
• Ability to adapt to changing and demanding environment
• PowerBI or other BI tool knowledge and VBA knowledge will be a great plus
How you will benefit from joining our company?
Stable employment conditionswork based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market
Career advancement programa chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world
Workplace Culturesupport from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. We are well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
Wellbeing actionsenvironment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups)
Making a Change in the Word surrounding youoccasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach)
Attractive package of benefitsprivate medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE
International Environmentexperience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished
Support in difficult times responding to crisis situationspsychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home
Imagine being a part of a vast and innovative enterprise that leads
the commercial real estate industry in the world.
Imagine a flexible workplace with a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment,
where you will be challenged to grow and to be at your best every single day.
We are more than sure that you can find a role that will let you
develop your skills and talents.