- Komandorska 12Wrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa na zastępstwo
- Pełny etat
Global success requires a like-minded community of people working together. Our team of energetic, savvy and passionate Finders is committed to guiding our audience through complex decisions. Every day, we help people save money, get better rewards and learn something new.
Finder is equally committed to helping our team grow, thrive and remain inspired to learn.
We have expanded around the globe and our crew of 400+ is now operating in offices across Sydney, New York, London, Toronto, Manila and Wrocław. Finder continues to forge a global presence with a vision to become the world’s go-to destination for comparing – helping people to find better.
Achieving our mission of changing the way the world makes decisions requires a diverse mix of creative, passionate and innovative people. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and continually striving to create a diverse and inclusive environment where all of our people feel a sense of belonging and can bring their authentic selves to work.
Find out more: www.finder.com.au
The People Operations Manager is the ultimate relationship builder with our crews to help empower and enable high performing, inspired people. You are helping Finder reimagine the future of work. You may also know People Operations Manager as HR Business Partner. The People Operations Manager is a catalyst of building meaningful, impactful people programs (described below), coaches people through important conversations both big and small, and advises on a variety of people topics. This role is based by region (APAC + Oceania, Americas, and EMEA). Finder is a mission strong company led by our amazing culture and deeply rooted values.
HR Advisory and Consultation
- Lead all stages of the employee experience from hire to retire, and everything in between for your specific region of the world. You’ll also partner with other People Operations Managers on global projects. Specifically, you’ll look after and advise on local programs, processes, policies and people products we build internally.
- Manage and resolve simple to complex relationship untapped opportunities, tensions, and conflicts by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Build cross-location relationships within the P&C team and other departments to ensure the crew members are provided with a consistent level of experience and all HR practices are “well-translated” into location-specific reality.
- Advise the leadership team (“clients”) on organisational design, talent review, performance reviews, workforce planning, succession planning aligning them with Finder’s global strategies.
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals as well as executive coaching needs.
- Collaborate with crews to champion and accelerate an inclusive culture in which people feel engaged and inspired to achieve top results.
- Analyze, collate, and develop recommended actions related to people data (e.g., compensation, job levels, and attrition) to guide decision-making and provide solutions.
- Drive and facilitate People Operations related projects such as GPTW submission, implementation of the new software, organisational restructuring etc.
- Acting as the agent of change supporting Finder’s dynamic environment and growth.
- Collaborate with other departments (i.e. Talent, Finance, Recruitment, Legal, Office Experience) to ensure a smooth and positive employee experience.
Provide global mobility support to the crew - ensuring crew eligibility to work in the relevant location, addressing visa issues, liaising with the immigration lawyers.
Essential Requirements of the Role:
- University Degree in HR, Business, or Psychology (or comparable experience).
- 8-10 years of experience in a vibrant, innovative company.
- Think outside the box. Be creative. Bring new ideas to the table.
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, and Slides).
- Fluent English.
- Impeccable communication, interpersonal skills, and stakeholder management.
- Proactive and volunteers to offer support and partnership to our People & Culture team.
- Approachable, people-first attitude.
- Proven ability to thrive in the fast-paced environment and ambiguity, can-do attitude coupled with successful experience in delivering HR projects.
- Strong sense of confidentiality and ethics.
- Good understanding of business needs, wide approach to problem-solving.
- Readiness to pivot quickly if required.
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of drivers surrounding people decisions.
Nice to have:
- Intellectual curiosity to bring new insights to the business, preferably in a multicultural environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make the best use of limited resources.
- HR Generalist / Manager experience in the start-up environment will be beneficial.
What we offer:
- Replacement employment contract.
- Passionate startup culture.
- Flexible outcomes-driven workplace
- Access to training, development and an extensive resource library.
- Organizational culture based on our core values:1Crew, Go Live, Be Straight Up, Master Your Craft, Empower People.
- Private medical care, Multisport card, lunch card.
- English classes during working hours.
- Dedicated training budget.
- Vibrant offices in the city center.
- Employee Assistant Program.
- Parking spot.