- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
‘As a People Operations Partner/HR Partner, you will provide business and employee solutions at production facility in Cieszyn, Poland, to enable and support PPG´s global HR vision and strategy. You will drive consistency and efficiency in HR Operations policies and practices to ensure effective delivery of HR Operations support. You will partner as a trusted advisor to local leaders to provide strategic direction and support in the areas of employee & industrial relations issues, process optimization, employment regulations & compliance, performance improvement, talent development and local comp & ben support.’
- Providing industrial relations and other daily HR support to management and employees at manufacturing site. This includes mentorship on performance and engagement, disciplinary and grievance challenges, talent and promotion management and other HR advice that relates to other topics that need local expertise,
- Leading local HR processes optimally and efficiently with a focus on continuous improvement of all local processes to improve efficiency and aim to standardize on a regional or global basis wherever opportunities exist to do so,
- A role-model and influencer of transformation, to help encourage and support employees to adopt new ways of working
- Working with local management to handle any required Works Council or Union consultations and negotiations effectively,
- Collaboration seamlessly with Shared Services, HRBP and Center of Excellence teams to deliver HR services and support to the business,
- Handling restructuring processes and processes related to organizational changes and employee mobility,
- Actively promote equality and diversity and PPG Way values across the work environment,
- Creating and correcting internal procedures, regulations in accordance with changes in labor law and business needs. This includes adaptation of global standards to local conditions,
- Demonstrate and increase the use of data analytics to find opportunities for increased customer service and business growth.
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology/Sociology/Human Resources Management or related
- Demonstrable experience in working in a similar position - at least 10 years (preferably in a production company),
- Highly organized with the time management/leadership skills and an ability to work flexibly with multiple partners,
- Excellence in delivering high levels of employee relations support to management,
- Experience in implementing HR policies, processes and tools,
- Proficient in English and a category B driving license.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.