- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About the assignment
This position serves as the first point of contact for all incoming queries from AkzoNobel’s employees and managers to efficiently handle HR, Payroll and HR-IT related requests and communicate effectively with employees, managers, People Services and On-site HR.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Handling all incoming HR, payroll and HR-IT related queries from AkzoNobel employees and contributing to the customer satisfaction within People Services by excellent communication.
- Maintaining and monitoring case management tickets according to SLA’s.
- Responding to first-line (Tier 1) questions and cases submitted via telephone or e-mail and registering and controling client cases in the case management system.
- Trouble-shooting, researching and resolving issues and providing customers with information or advice in case of straightforward to moderately complex issues in line with turn-around time SLA’s and quality standards.
- Referring complex cases or questions that require follow-up to the relevant teams (Workforce Administration, Payroll, etc.) or management and communicating effectively with requestor.
- Responding to basic and moderately complex inquiries about policies and procedures.
- Using process knowledge to show customers how to retrieve information through the various channels (HR Portal).
- Identifying returning questions and/or opportunities for improvement on work processes, techniques and systems and making a suggestion for improvement to the team leader.
- Updating systems with straightforward data entry requests, focusing on efficiency and quality processing.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, for example in a customer service environment.
- Strong customer focus and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and confidence to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Communicative and collaborative.
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment.
- Fluent in English language, both written and verbal is required.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance