- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you a solutions-oriented leader with a customer-centric mindset? Do you want to drive operational excellence while contributing to a greater purpose? As Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) continues its transformation journey, we are hiring a People Solutions Global Solutions Hub Lead to deliver innovative and simplified solutions that unlock value for our business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
TACKLE COMPLEX CHALLENGES. REIMAGINE SIMPLIFIED SOLUTIONS.
Takeda Business Solutions is a global team driven by innovation, agile thinking, continuous improvement, and digital automation. This is a new position within the People Solutions function—a dynamic, newly-created team within TBS. In this key role, you’ll build and implement the global model for the People Solutions Global Hub team. Reporting to the Global Head of People Solutions, you will partner with stakeholders around the world to create and deliver a best-in-class employee experience.
Accelerate Value & Make an Impact by:
- LEADERSHIP: Establishing and leading a cross-cultural team of up to 20 direct and indirect reports, and building career paths for exceptional HR professionals
- TECHNOLOGY: Partnering with IT to leverage digital tools and technology, such as ServiceNow, LiveChat or other chatbots, and/or Workday, to deliver effective and efficient HR, payroll, and help desk solutions
- SOLUTIONS HUB: Managing incoming customer requests via email, chat, and phone, and ensuring they are resolved in a manner that is efficient and adheres to TBS’ high standards of service
- PARTNERSHIP: Collaborating with the TBS Global Solutions Management Lead to define processes, policies, and standards, and ensure they are developed and followed
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: Advancing Solution Hub processes, practices, and proactive service to employees and suppliers
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: Analyzing data to identify and prioritize new opportunities based on customer requirements
- KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT: Developing People Solutions documentation standards and governance
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience in an HR-related service management or help desk leadership role
- Experience working in a global, customer-centric work environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What Takeda can offer you:
- The opportunity to transform HR from process-based to a solutions-driven function and create a best-in-class workplace for employees
- A flexible work environment
- Competitive salary and comprehensive Total Rewards package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS