- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
– Norwegian / Swedish
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you a talented Specialist in the area of Human Resources with a passion for operational and customer excellence? Do you speak Norwegian or Swedish? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a People Solutions Hub Specialist with a passion for developing trusting relationships with the Business, their employees, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the People Solutions function— a dynamic team within Takeda Business Solutions. People Solutions is a newly formed function within Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) with the objective of enabling Takeda’s business strategy, delivering simplification, improving service and ensuring a positive employee experience. ‘Building and Delivering Simplified and Innovative Solutions’ is our overarching vision with Patients at the centre of all that we do.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU
As a People Solutions Hub Specialist in TBS, you will be part of a team responsible for providing HR process, policy and program level support to the entire European Region. Reporting to the People Solutions Hub Leader. The Solutions Hub is beyond a contact centre, it is our multi-channel engagement solution to provide all Takeda European colleagues with a simple and intuitive point of contact for support and action. This is a critical component of our aspirational exceptional People experience.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Providing exceptional employee experience through each available channel. Queries may come from within HR, Leaders within the business or from our people and through numerous channels of communication.
- Answering queries regarding HR policy, procedure or the use of HR tools
- Supporting HR administration activities via multiple channels in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Offering competent technical knowledge and advice within scope of solutions for HR.
- Research, resolve or re-direct queries timely and accurately.
- Process complete and accurate documentation.
- 2+ years of experience of working in a customer centric environment, customer mindset, help desk role or equivalent
- Experience working within a customer services or shared services environment
- Strong technology skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn and work in cloud-based solutions
- Fluency in English
- Good command of Norwegian / Swedish language
- Demonstrated positive and accountable attitude
- Improvement and solution-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated successful interpersonal skills
- Process and results orientation
- 1+ years of experience in Human Resources or equivalent
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS