Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital transformation with circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries and pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion. Serving a global client base, the Group is the European leader in Big Data, Cybersecurity, Digital Workplace and Cloud Services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in payment industry. With cutting edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, the Group supports the digital transformation of its clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Job Reference 233361
This position will be responsible for supporting a long-term PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 application for a large energy & utility company. In this role you are expected to have development experience with a thorough understanding of configuration and integration between major functional areas within PeopleSoft HCM 9.2.
Responsibilities to include:
- Contribute to the overall strategic vision, and integrates a broad range of ideas regarding implementation and support;
- Deliver accountabilities in accordance with approved SDLC processes;
- Document system processes and requirements traceability;
- Oversee at least one major module across the application;
- Provide functional support for Incidents and Service Requests
- Handle change requests and configure PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 and supports development efforts to validate functional requirements and data conversion activities
- Create appropriate documentation in work assignments such as functional requirements documents and business process flows
- Assist with gathering and eliciting information from existing business processes and supporting systems
- Supports developer testing and integration testing and participates in SIT and UAT testing
- Draft and maintains SDLC documentation
- 2+ years’ experience with PeopleSoft HCM and other PeopleSoft Modules including Enterprise Learning Management, Global Payroll, etc.
- Demonstrated mastery of multiple PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM Core functionality
- Experience with Fit Gap Analysis and Foundation Tables.
- Ability to work with clients to understand their needs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with customers and other vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to comply with data standards and policies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Work for an organization holding the “Best Place to Work” title.
- Competetive salary package (including bonuses).
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Benefit program (including Multisport card).
- German and English language courses.
- Internal and external technology trainings.