- Ul, Arkońska 6/a3, 80-387 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło dzień temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
We’re GetResponse, a Polish company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
We've been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
Is paid advertising, experimentation and analyzing data what you excel at? Are you self-motivated? Want to take the next step in your career and work for an established company with a startup mindset? Then let’s take GetResponse to the next level together!
We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Lead, to lead digital marketing across all global markets.
- manage paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks, including but not limited to Google Ads, DV360, incl. YouTube advertising, Bing, FB and LI Ads, lead ads
- drive paid campaigns from planning to execution to meet key performance metrics
- optimize campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment
- ensure successful campaigns, managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPIs
- create short copies, incl. ads and landing page copy in English
- hands-on experience and eagerness to work within the platforms on a daily basis
Data Analytics & Experimentation
- constantly experiment, analyze and optimize advertising activities to improve return on investment
- use data to identify channel optimization and growth opportunities, surfacing dependencies and blockers to cross-functional stakeholders
- run various tests to optimize ads, landing pages, and targeting options, campaign setting, etc. to continuously improve the performance of paid channels
Growth Marketing mindset
- find new and innovative ways to reach our target audiences at the right place and time
- continuously test new channels and research trends and benchmarks
- seek opportunities for paid growth and optimization beyond paid platforms, e.g. by collaborating with SEO & Social Media teams or landing page optimization
- develop and execute an omnichannel and multichannel performance marketing strategy
- control the daily/weekly/monthly budget spend based on media plans
- lead, execute and optimize performance marketing strategy.
- collaborate with other marketing teams to create high performing campaigns
- grow and lead a small Performance team
- collaborate with an external agency and the internal Design and Devs team to deliver high performing campaigns
What do we expect?
- 5+ years of experience with paid platforms, incl. Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook & LI Ads
- close to native English skills / C2 English fluency
- experience with budget management for multiple markets & channels
- must be curious, detail-oriented and a broad thinker able to focus on many little details that influence the broader outcome
- knowledge of best practices and trends in digital channels
- an eye for design and short copy creation skills
- growth marketing mindset - experience with website optimization and landing page creation, dynamic content and multi-level attribution models
- hands-on approach, mixed with excellent stakeholder management and strategic thinking skills
- understanding of statistics and an ability to support hypotheses with data
- good understanding of SEO and Social Media platforms
- A/B Testing and excellent Data Analytics & reporting experience (GA 360, BigQuery, Datastudio, Google Tag Manager, Datalayer implementation)
- extensive Excel / Sheets skills and an ability to make recommendations based on statistics
Nice to have:
- working experience with DV360
- SaaS experience
- practical usage of SQL and BigQuery
Extra perks include:
- remote work
- home office subsidies and #getremote fund
- private health
- sport card fund
- employee pension
- corporate life
For more than 20 years we’ve been striving to create a workplace that encourages a spirit of community, impact and growth.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!