private medical care
- Poleczki 35, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired 6 days ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Performance and Reward professional who will be responsible for driving compensation, employee benefits and performance management programs for over 1500 employees in 6 countries across central and eastern Europe.
The purpose of this role is to implement and ensure the use of reward, recognition and performance management policies, processes and practices throughout the region so that outcomes meet current and future business needs, engage and motivate employees and are consistent with KONE’s desired internal and external market position.
The role is part of a team of reward professionals across Europe, Middle East & Africa as well as being a key partner to our local HR teams.
• Work with business and HR leaders to ensure global reward programs (job evaluation, annual salary review, global bonus scheme and performance management) are utilized effectively to ensure internal equity, external market competitiveness and drive employee engagement and productivity
• Ensure that local incentives, recognition, employee benefits and well-being programs are aligned with KONE’s total reward philosophy, are relevant to the local market and are compliant with regulations and employment standards
• Provide support for managers and employees on queries relating to reward, recognition and performance management
• Analyze and evaluate external and internal market trends, analytics and data to develop approaches that are aligned with the business requirements and enable business leaders to make strategic decisions
• Work with the Global Mobility team to ensure all International Assignees and other cross-border employees to and from the region are supported and advised appropriately
• Manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and suppliers to ensure the standards of service are achieved
• Manage the outsourced payroll vendor to ensure all payroll responsibilities are delivered on time, accurate and effectively
5+ years of Reward / Compensation & Benefits experience, of which working in a matrix structure in a global organization will be an advantage
Experience of driving compensation, benefit, recognition and performance management policies and processes throughout an organization
Fluent in English
Strong influencing and collaboration skills towards all levels of an organization and an and ability to engage different stakeholders
Excellent analytical skills
A combination of having a strategic view with a hands-on approach
Customer focus approach and experience from a service driven business environment
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate car available for private use
KONE Sp. z o.o.
Ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world, KONE is a global leader in the elevator and escalator business. Every day, millions of people globally are using our elevators and escalators in an increasingly urbanized environment. We want to offer the best People Flow™ experience to those using our equipment in residential and office buildings, hotels, public transportation sites, hospitals, shopping malls and many special buildings