Performance Test Engineer
Apply and grow together with us!
- Work on concepts related to Performance Testing and existing process improvements
- Design and/or recommend in creating top Performance Testing approaches and plans for different types of projects and architectures.
- Assist project teams with infrastructure & performance improvements recommendations
- Designing, coding and executing automated test scripts
- Preparing reports and documentation updates
- Developing and executing performance test plans
- Analyzing and writing test standards and procedures
- Maintaining of test documentation results to assist in debugging and modification of software
- Cooperating with architects, developers and business analysts to resolve any product issue
- Researching best practices, new tools and technologies
- Technical consulting on performance issues, tools and processes
- Work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and ability to learn new tools & technologies quickly and finding ways to implement.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Quality Assurance or Test Engineer
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Performance Testing - designing, building, maintaining and monitoring Performance Test
- Minimum 2 years of experience of analyze performance results, and provide required feedback to improve performance results
- Minimum 2 years of experience in creating documents (test strategy / test plan) and preparing different performance metrics
- Experience in gathering Non-Functional Requirements (NFR) of an application
- Experience in handling Performance Testing using one or more tools: Performance Monitor, JMeter, Gatling etc.
- Ability to solve problems with strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Knowledge of general tools in team works: JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, GIT
- Very good command in spoken and written English
- Must possess a strong knowledge of enterprise application architecture and technologies including databases, web services, desktop applications etc.
- Must also have a strong understanding of the monitoring solutions and KPIs used to determine availability and performance of these technologies
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to broad spectrum of stakeholders including Project Managers, Developers and Management
- Bachelors’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
Nice to have qualifications:
- Knowledge of tools/frameworks for test automation: HP UFT, Ranorex or Selenium
- Understanding of continuous integration and delivery processes and tools
- Knowledge of technologies: Jenkins, Apache Tomcat, Sonar
- ISTQB Certificates