With 50 000 employees in more than 120 countries, Aon is a global provider of HR, Financial, IT and Risk Management services. That means we help companies to recruit and motivate their employees, to manage their HR and financial data, and to reduce the risks they face. In Poland we have been operating from 1992, employing today over 1000 colleagues. Our main offices are in Warsaw and Krakow.
And how is it to work with us? Our colleagues tell us a consistent message: Aon has a supportive and friendly workplace culture.
And that’s how it really is! We’re flexible, multinational and dynamic company. No formal dress code, no blame culture, no unethical behaviours. We value honesty, authenticity and can-do attitude. We work hard but we know how to have fun as well.
2446301/ CC: 706136
- Proactively manage email where agreed. Flag emails requiring action, categorise, respond to some emails / delegate to key team members where appropriate and to the extent agreed with each member of the Global Leadership team.
- Proactively manage diaries. Work with other meeting organisers to manage clashes, plan travel and preparation time, and anticipate travel requirements.
- Prepare for meetings – take initiative to print off (or prepare for viewing on iPad) meeting papers/agendas, drawing attention early to any actions/preparation required.
- Plan and organise travel arrangements, including any visa applications, itineraries and route maps.
- Submit and manage expenses and Amex logs accurately and within the firm’s guidelines.
- Manage incoming phone calls and other attempts to make contact (eg emails, voice messages, Lync messages, face to face and texts) passing detailed messages on effectively and efficiently.
- Organise internal and external meetings including all catering, equipment and logistical requirements, cancelling any rooms which are no longer required. Attend as required and document and maintain action logs.
- Manage compliance tasks including CPD completion, annual declarations, gift & entertainment registers, setting up new clients, initial AML checks and annual KYC checks.
- Keep up to date with internal news, project updates and developments, ensuring action is taken where appropriate, and the Leadership team are alerted to any action required by them.
- Proactively set up annual performance reviews for direct reports of those you support, as well as more regular 1-1s at agreed frequencies.
- Any ad hoc duties, requests and initiatives to ensure those supported can work efficiently.
- Degree education with proven English language skills
- PA / Secretarial qualifications
- PA experience at a senior level, ideally within the financial services industry within a medium to large professional services firm
- PMO experience preferred
- Fully proficient with standard technology - Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Internet Explorer and Lync.
- Key Competencies
- Strong client service skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, prioritises work well and uses initiative to stay ahead of deadlines
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal and with all levels of seniority
- Ability to multi task and respond to changing priorities
- Hard working, conscientious, accurate attention to detail and timely delivery of work
- Live our values through being flexible, approachable, helpful and supportive of colleagues
- A “can-do” attitude, positive approach to change, a mind-set of process improvement and willingness to learn new skills
- Reliable, trustworthy and maintains confidentiality
- Ability to work under own initiative and through others
- Strong ethos and spotless record
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions