Personal Assistant, Regulatory Liaison
Standard Chartered Bank
- rondo Daszyńskiego 2B, 00-843 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
The role of Group Public & Regulatory Affairs (GPRA) is to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, driving the alignment of the Bank's strategy and global public policy, regulatory and supervisory objectives. The remit of the group covers policy, regulatory and supervisory issues emanating in key markets and developing engagement strategies that positions the bank in a constructive manner.
GPRA is organised internally into four teams: 1) Public Policy & Emerging Risk; 2) Regulatory Affairs; 3) Group Regulatory Liaison (GRL); and 4) Government Affairs.
The role holder is to be the Team Assistant for the Group Regulatory Liaison team.Requirements:Group Regulatory Liaison coordinates the Group's relationship and supervisory interface with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) which are the Group's home regulators, the role is to:
- Be the primary administrator and interface for the arrangement of meetings/calls between SCB and UK regulators, the Prudential Regulation Authority ("PRA") and the Financial Conduct Authority ("FCA"). Including management, liaison, confirmation and ongoing monitoring of the Group's Board, Senior Management, and other engagements, including the continuous assessment framework, 'deep dives' and ad hoc engagements.
- Provide full administrative support to the Group Regulatory Liaison team.
- Coordinate and provide support in arranging and booking regulatory meetings, reviews and overseas visits, including preparing timetables and liaising with SCB's local compliance and businesses as required.
- Maintain an accurate record of all regulatory engagement, tracking and coordination - Accountable for real time updating and highly accurate maintenance of GRL's schedule of regulator engagement.
- File and maintain a full and accurate record of all correspondence received into the GRL team's shared mailbox when requested
- Diary management for GRL team including arranging and booking internal and external meetings - sending invitations, making room bookings, arranging catering / dinners, Bluejeans / video conference calls, transport etc.
- Event coordination for the College of Supervisors and other regulatory event management / logistics and support for local and significant international events including diary management, Internal/external liaison and communication.
- Support for internal and external meetings including the collation and preparation of papers, presentations, letters etc when requested.
- Prepare agendas and minutes/action points for the GRA team meetings with the PRA and FCA.
- Make, update and maintain travel arrangements across the teams - organising travel itineraries, public and private transport, air travel, hotel bookings, transfers, visas and letters of introduction for both SCB staff and visiting regulators if required.
- Responsibility for raising IT and HR requests using the banks internal systems and following up as required.
- General office administration, full absence cover when a GPRA PA is on leave and ad-hoc duties
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Keen self-starter, who is reliable, flexible and adaptable - working to the needs of the teams, their stakeholders and internal and external customers.
- Confidence and the ability to work effectively with senior level staff throughout the organisation, across different countries and cultures, demonstrating assertiveness and a professional approach.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft office products (including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks, work to deadlines and effectively manage own time.
- Be able to work under pressure and to multiple and often tight deadlines.Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions. To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.