Personal Assistant to CEO
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Full-time assistant for a foreign senior manager needed in Warsaw office of an international company. Experience as a PA/EA to Chairman, CEO or senior management will be most welcome but not a crucial condition.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (international work environment)
- Experience within the luxury sector/ concierge work would be a great advantage
- Proven organisational skills and ability to re-prioritise tasks
- Discreet and trustworthy - able to handle sensitive information
- Professional work attitude with attention to detail
- Supporting the CEO in all business and personal issues maintaining confidentiality
- Managing CEO’s daily calendar and meeting schedule
- Acting as the key point of contact between the executive and other key parties – dealing with enquiries and following up as appropriate
- Screening and filtering correspondence (phone calls, emails, letters etc.),
- Organising extensive international travel, often with last minute changes
- Undertaking research when required
- Updating status of current and long term projects
This is a permanent job position with full-time employment contract, company benefits and regular working hours. Availability to travel or a driving license are not required.