PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION AND PAYROLL SPECIALIST WITH ENGLISH
IKEA Business Service Center, Poznań
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
You have 3 years of working experience in Personnel Administration and Payroll environment, having a good knowledge of labor law, social insurance and SAP/R3 HR System. Communication in English is your strong point and you are eager to use it while cooperating with various Business Partners and external bodies all over the Europe.You are able to maintain high level of accuracy and attention to detail. No matter if you have a university degree in Business Economics, HR or related field, what matters is that you feel a natural in this environment and you have passion for understanding and exceeding customer’s expectations on a daily basis.
- manage payroll and personal data within SAP/R3 HR according to the documents and according to the procedures,
- ensure that Personnel Administration and Payroll processes are in line with global processes/directions, legal and taxation standards, collective tariff agreements, country specific requirements and comply with legislative obligations and internal auditing requirements,
- prevent and correct potential errors in payroll calculation,
- support activities during the implementation of new initiatives and policies,
- monitor the quality of services in your area of responsibility and partner with other internal and external departments,
- be a vital part of an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of both co-workers and customers.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Some would call us administrative magicians, but in our team we just keep track of things and enjoy helping people to do what they do better and faster, with less fuss and fewer hitches. We plan the events and manage the guest lists, and we keep offices, processes and organisations running smoothly.
Why you will love us
- flexible workspace based on the concept of activity based office where co-workers feel empowered and comfortable. Our office supports individual needs of employees regardless of their physical abilities,
- stable employment conditions on the basis on contract of employment,
- employee loyalty programme Tack!
- private medical care for IKEA employees and their families,
- cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card),
- accident Insurance and Pension Plan,
- jubilee awards, commemorative gifts, special events.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers. At the heart of our business, are our wonderful co-workers representing diversity in all dimensions and passionate for life at home. We all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together. Our vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA.
WHAT WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON
- Living our values
- Being your unique self, while respecting and including others
- A passion for home furnishing
- Performing & delivering while learning & developing
- Having fun!