Personnel Administration and Payroll Specialist with Italian
Ingka Business Service Center sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Szwedzka 6a, 61-285 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
WHO WE ARE?Hej! We are Ingka Business Service Center and we are part of Ingka Group, which means we are working passionately towards one vision: To create a better everyday life for the many people. We provide Finance and HR services to different IKEA organizations all over Europe.
PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION AND PAYROLL SPECIALIST WITH ITALIAN
ABOUT THIS WORK AREAPA/PY Specialist provides support to IKEA HR units, co-workers in all Personnel Administration and Payroll related issues with the customer in focus. You ensure that all the actions related to HR under SSC scope are registered and processed according to IKEA processes and directions, legal standards and country specific requirements. Furthermore, you contribute to continuously improve the processes and working routines towards higher efficiency to build strong relationships to the SSC customers.
- manage payroll and personal data within SAP/R3 HR according to the documents and according to the procedures,
- ensure that Personnel Administration and Payroll processes are in line with global processes/directions, legal and taxation standards, collective tariff agreements, country specific requirements and comply with legislative obligations and internal auditing requirements,
- prevent and correct potential errors in payroll calculation,
- support activities during the implementation of new initiatives and policies,
- monitor the quality of services in your area of responsibility and partner with other internal and external departments,
- be a vital part of an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of both co-workers and customers.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
You have 1-3 years of working experience in Personnel Administration and Payroll environment, having a good knowledge of labor law, social insurance and SAP/R3 HR System. Communication in Italian and English is your strong point and you are eager to use it while cooperating with various Business Partners and external bodies all over the Europe. You are able to maintain high level of accuracy and attention to detail. No matter if you have a university degree in Business Economics, HR or related field, what matters is that you feel a natural in this environment and you have passion for understanding and exceeding customer’s expectations on a daily basis.
You also have:
- fluent Italian and very good English language skills
- solid knowledge of MS Office package
- experience in shared services or in customer relations area is welcomed
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
- MyBenefit Cateferia System
- Work anniversaries celebration
- Accident insurance
- Co-financing of meals
- IKEA co-worker discount
- Budget for learning languages
- Employee Pension Plan
- Medical Health Care