- Generała Romualda Traugutta 45, 50-418 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ważna jeszcze miesiącdo: 5 maj 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Ten Square Games is conquering the mobile and browser games market. Our top games – Fishing Clash and Let’s Fish – are breaking records of popularity in Apple and Google Play Stores.
Due to constant growth, we’re looking for a PHP Developer for LET'S FISH!
Let’s Fish is an 8-year old project that keeps prospering on web and mobile platforms with continuous full support of the product team. The heart of the game are challenges and competitions created for players and based on special events, championships, tournaments and contests.
PHP Developer [Online/Phone Recruitment]
- Very good knowledge of PHP;
- Knowledge of database issues;
- Experience in working with external APIs;
- Basic knowledge of algorithmics.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science;
- Experience in optimizing server applications;
- Experience in working with PHP frameworks (best: Yii);
- Experience in working with non-relational databases (best: Redis);
- Basic grasp of Flash and ActionScript technology;
- Ability to work in a Linux console;
- Interest in developing games.
- Steady job in Wrocław;
- Remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Possibility to develop in the mobile technology business;
- Flexible working hours;
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Friendly environment, fresh fruit in the kitchen, playroom, table football, social meetings and company trips;
- Individually adjusted training sessions and workshops.
The administrator of the personal data of our customers, shareholders, contractors and their employees, and other persons who contact us is Ten Square Games SA, with its registered office in Wrocław, read more: https://tensquaregames.com/wp-content/uploads/ADO_extended_en.pdf
Your personal data is processed for recruitment purposes for the position described in the job offer for the duration of the recruitment process and if you've given your consent to take part in the future recruitment processes - for 12 months.