- Krysiewicza 9Poznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Around the world, people are becoming less dependent on cash. With current events encouraging this trend and many countries pledging to become cashless by 2022, the payment industry finds itself ripe for disruption.
FasterPay is a Business Wallet (we call it a Vault) for Global Businesses. You create a FasterPay account and you can connect Credit Card Processing from various providers, alternative payments, or receive direct bank transfers into your Vault. You can also send eInvoices, make payouts to your partners much faster, and receive payments in multiple currencies.
At FasterPay, providing equal payment opportunities for everyone is our core. Our product is built to allow every user, no matter where they are, to pay so they can access digital services and products they want using local payment solutions that are accessible and familiar to them.
FasterPay is looking for a PHP Developer who wants to level-up their career in the payment industry. If you are highly motivated and have experience in developing payment company's products, we are hiring for a PHP Developer to join our team in Poznan.
- Participate in the development of the online payment platform;
- Build high-available solutions, optimizing the load;
- Build APIs;
- Participate in the system design decisions.
Skills & Competencies Required:
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience;
- 3+ years of experience preferably in the development of solutions/products like SaaS, e-commerce, or online payments;
- Strong knowledge of PHP;
- Strong knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns;
- Experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony and/or other);
- Experience with microservices and DDD in a plus;
- Experience with MySQL, database design, query profiling and optimization;
- Intermediate level of English - can speak, chat, and understand English comfortably;
- Experience with NoSQL is a plus, but not required;
What you'll get:
If You are eager to take your career to the next level in the payment industry, this is the opportunity for you. We offer:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Startup environment in a fast-paced and growing company;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Modern and cool office space in the city center;
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment;
- Opportunities for self-improvement: English language, seminars, conferences;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Annual assessments;
- Possible business trips;
- Corporate and social events.
This role is the ideal opportunity for someone looking for new challenges that would allow them to make a noticeable, positive impact in the company while learning and adapting to our fast-paced scale-up environment. As part of our growing team in Poznan, you will have a lot of opportunities to develop your career further with us. With future expansion plans, now is a great time to join us on our journey to change the way we pay.
Notes: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.