There's never been a better time to be a part of Boston Scientific. This is an exciting moment: when our legacy of industry leadership intersects with the promise of a brilliant future. Today, we're 23,000 colleagues strong, with an impressive portfolio of 13,000 products. We’re at the forefront of the medical device industry – leading, evolving and transforming it into bolder and more amazing territories. Our principles power our performance, and together, we turn our shared vision into value. For our patients. And our employees.
PI Sales Manager Poland
- Business Management: Monitors region sales performance on an ongoing basis, initiating corrective actions, preparing reports, summaries, analysis and documentation on all aspects of region management;
- Industry Knowledge: Maintains knowledge of the industry and the competition continually seeking information from physicians, suppliers, and others to challenge, modify and prioritize regional strategies; Maintains awareness of industry trends and their impact on local/regional sales activities.
- Lead a of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization
- Develops and executes sales strategies and activities in conjunction with the Country Sales Manager;
- Assists sales support/marketing staff members in activities such as sales promotion, training or market research in planning and executing special projects; Ensures the effective implementation of representative customer records, key contacts, reports and company policies;
- Plans and controls expenses to ensure sales objectives are met within budget;
- Integrates individual territory plans and account profiles into a broader regional sales plan and coaches sales team accordingly;
- Sales Execution: Regularly travels out with each team member, to ensure divisional strategies are fully implemented;
- Ensures effective territory management and account targeting is practiced in each territory;
- Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring a region targeting program; Shares personal selling experiences in a way that motivates others and teaches applicable skills;
- Identifies & recommends promotion programs and materials to help support the sales plan & strategy; Actively supports corporate/divisional selling initiatives by proactively assisting in the training and influencing their team.
- Creative Economic and Value-Added Solutions: Identifies and develops working relationships with the economic buyer in their country/ regions key accounts;
- Maintains contact with major accounts and key relationships seeking to leverage profitable business ventures; Assist key customers in the creation, maintenance, expansion and startup of divisionally related educational courses and forums;
- Quality: Spends maximum time in the field with each sales representative to support their professional development needs and to maintain and develop strong relationships and understanding of the customer;
Experience and Skills:
- Min. 3 years of experience in the medical device industry or pharmaceutical as a Sales Manager
- Strong sales skills, solution-oriented thinking and the ability to work without appreciable direction
- Effective management of a sales team (recruitment, training, motivating and developing)
- Must be goal oriented and can demonstrate the ability to achieve goals in a team environment
- Creative and possess the ability to arrive at solutions that are outside the conventional wisdom
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Our company offers full time job in an international environment with attractive benefits package, competitive salary and a permanent employment contract. We also offer trainings and development tailored to employee’s need.