Piping Engineer - Projektant Orurowania
Position will provide you with the opportunity to work on various projects around the World. Each day you will be an important team member as you will participate in the planning, design, coordination, and execution, of multiple projects. These Industrial and Advanced Technology (Steel, Automotive, Consumer Products, Semiconductors and Pharmaceutical) facilities of production units within liquid and gas storage systems, liquids/gas processing, pump and compressor stations, loading and unloading stations, interconnecting pipe racks, also steam tracing, and utility units located worldwide.
- Performing plant and piping design activities as a member of taskforce under guidance provided by the leader and cooperate with multi-discipline designers,
- Performing plant and piping design work in the 3D integrated design systems (SP3D, CADWorx3D, PDMS),
- Performing self-quality review check for 3D modeling and piping deliverables,
- Participating in design reviews, risk assessments, and vendor bid evaluations,
- Assisting in the generation of proposals, scopes, schedules and budgets for projects.
- 5+ years of piping engineering/design experience preferably in chemical or semiconductors industry,
- 5+ years of 3D Modeling experience (in at least one of the 3D tools: SP3D, CADWorx, PDMS),
- Associate engineering degree, preferably in Mechanical/Piping engineering,
- Good English level - written and spoken (B2),
- Knowledgeable in Navisworks based reviews and clash detection,
- Understanding the importance of Stress Analysis (L1 SEP,L2 Simplified),
- Fundamental knowledge of different types of pipe supports,
- Very good skills in CAD software (AutoCAD) and MS office suite (Word, Excel),
- Ability to interact with other engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels,
- Flexibility for travel to other location will be appreciated in moderate time frame.
- Full time, permanent employment,
- Opportunity to work on exciting international projects and programs,
- Commitment to your personal and professional development ,
- Dynamic environment that encourages a healthy work life balance with flexible working conditions,
- Great atmosphere in a growing team.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit www.jacobs.com