- Kuźnicka 1Police, zachodniopomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
HYUNDAI ENGINEERING CO., LTD. will promote a sustainable growth together with its clients and the society.
Global Premier Engineering Partner Imagination and creativity are the keys to shape up the future. Hyundai Engineering holds such keys, providing top quality and values to its clients. Hyundai Engineering will promote a sustainable growth together with its clients and the society.
About Hyundai Engineering Hyundai Engineering (HEC), established in 1974, has core competency covering overall project life cycle comprised of feasibility study, basic & detailed design, procuring, commissioning and operation & maintenance and has been acknowledged for its extensive experience and accumulated technologies over the world. Furthermore HEC is now providing comprehensive engineering & construction solutions for plant and infrastructure projects including building and housing work. HEC will continue keeping its incomparable stature as a leading global company by increasing customer value with exceptional efforts and better service. For more information check the following
The Piping Supervisor will be responsible for Project supervision in the area of Piping, main duties regarding this position include:
- Preparing method statement and shop drawings on particular work items, submitting them for consultation for approval prior to implementation
- Supervision of Piping works and dispatching direct manpower
- Conducting field inspections on project sites to monitor daily progress and insure conformance to approved plan and highest quality standard
- Taking care of logistics and monitoring the provision of construction supplies and materials
- Arranging and coordinating interface works
- Reviewing as-built drawings and preparing close-out quantity upon completion of works
Qualifications necessary for this position:
- Local license: building qualifications in the installation specialty in the field of heating, ventilation, gas, water and sewage networks, installations and equipment; (would be an advantage)
- Educational background in Engineering (Mechanical, Welding or similar)
- Previous experience in the field of Piping (most preferably for Petrochemical or Refinery Plant )
- Fluent English in speech and writing (B2 at least)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD will be seen as an advantage
This is an opportunity to become a part of an international team with the goal to build the very modern plant in Police. We are offering a challenging position and the opportunity to gain prestigious experience.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English via Aplikuj button below.
CV in Polish will not be taken into account.