Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Planista Utrzymania RuchuAt Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
This is your chance to make history.
We are looking to hire EAM Administrator (m/f) to join the team and play a critical role in our new Fulfillment Center in Bielany Wrocławskie, close to Wrocław.
The EAM (CMMS) Administrator is responsible for the overall asset management, work planning, and spare part inventory using Infor EAM software at our Wroclaw Fulfillment Center. This position is also responsible for training new CMMS Administrators at a regional level; maintaining parts/asset data accuracy and equipment hierarchy in the Infor EAM system; and rolling out standard workflows for work requests, preventive maintenance program, project request, and inspection, etc. The following is a summary of the job responsibilities:
- Performs spare parts inventory management and auditing on a regular basis; publishes weekly spare part cycle count results to the facilities management team.
- Provides software trainings to end users and new CMMS Administrators; serves as liaison for problem solving and escalation. Be able to coach and educate staff on the EAM functions and best practices for performing tasks.
- Works with corporate EAM Business Analyst to roll out standard object coding scheme, Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures and scheduling; and EAM reports.
- Manages work orders in the system, ensure proper creation, planning, update and closure of work orders.
- Performs regular data analysis on parts/assets and recommend software enhancements and process changes.
- Measures and publish facilities KPI metrics to the management team; interpret data and recommend findings.
- Participates in EAM software implementation projects at regional level.
- Serves as Tier 1 EAM support for the facilities team.
- 2-year Associate degree (or professional training) in Business Administration, Information System, Engineering or related fields.
- 4-year BS degree in Business Administration, Information System, Engineering or related fields.