- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa na zastępstwo
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day!
Job ID #: EMEA00572
Department: Supply Chain / Planning / Customer Care
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
QIAGEN is one of the most successful biotech companies. As the leading provider of innovative purification technologies, molecular testing solutions, and smart bioinformatics, our customers are at the forefront of the molecular biology revolution, and advancing patient health.
Junior Planning Analyst will be an integral part of Regional Supply Chain Planning organization supporting one of QIAGEN’s biggest plants in Hilden, Germany in production and supply planning activities.
This is a temporary position till 30.10.2021.
Main tasks (primary responsibilities) of the position
- Regular review and adjustment of planning strategies for assigned product portfolio / production resources following product segmentation changes.
- Assigning appropriate planning parameters end-to-end in SAP APO (SNP and PPDS) as well as maintaining all respective master data fields.
- Overall support of production and supply planning in terms of ad hoc reporting and/or analytics.
- Working closely with Sales and Operations Planning Team providing supply review data on monthly basis (plant capacity, inventory, backorder and backlog level).
- Analysis of planning KPI´s: Root cause analysis and setting improvement initiatives.
- Participation in projects aiming to optimize production and supply chain systems following Lean philosophy.
- Working closely with Production Control department making sure the planning process is seamless and efficient.
- Readiness to work on a temporary employment contract.
- University degree in technical or economics field (or student graduating in 2020).
- At least 1 year of professional experience in any kind of operational planning role (production, material or supply planning would be an advantage).
- Highly analytical and numerical skills.
- Advanced English, German would be an advantage.
- Advanced MS Excel and knowledge of SAP/R3 Module PP/MM. Knowledge of SAP APO (SNP and/or PPDS modules) would be an advantage.
- First experience in project work.
- Conceptual and result oriented thinking and a multi-cultural mindset.
- Dynamic personality with excellent communication skills.
What we offer:
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
- Possibility to develop in an international company
- Training and development programs
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- Flexible benefits platform
- Language classes
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
- Childcare subsidy
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Attractive location (Sky Tower)
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!