- Chorzowska 6, 40-121 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Location: Unilever Poland Services, Katowice
Department: Supply Chain, Virtual Factory Planning Team
The purpose of this role is to plan and manage finished goods production Contract Operators in compliance with customer service, inventory, output reliability and procurement objectives.
- Plan production request against 3rd Party Manufactures based on MSO/Customer forecast (SAP and other IT systems).
- Raise Purchase Orders for Contract Manufacturer, monitor on time delivery to customer, stock in transit, invoice exceptions.
- Manage relationship with 3PM, carry out weekly planning meetings and monthly performance meetings for suppliers, identify bottlenecks and cooperate with 3PM to resolve them.
- Manage supplier service incidents, with point of escalation to Planning manager and Procurement Operations team.
- Monitor risks of supply, material and capacity shortages or excess inventory. Analyze CCFOT and production output.
- Provide right customer service to MSOs, inform about expected deliveries and shortages by correct system maintenance, direct communication and partnership.
- Cooperate to introduce new products on time into 3PM scope in collaboration with Innovation Planners (supporting the first and the last production).
- Manage obsolete risks and costs for expiring products / materials.
- Put in place and develop Service Level Agreement.
- University Graduate (min. Bachelor).
- Customer service, Supply planning experience in FMCG or similar industry.
- Fluent in English.
- Very good communication skills.
- SAP knowledge.
- Good overall computer skills (MS Office, focus on Excel, advance functions as an advantage).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Customer Service orientation.
- Accountability and responsibility.
What we offer:
- Work in a multicultural environment where people with energy, passion and commitment work together to fulfill ambitious goals and achieve their individual potential.
- An attractive benefit package, including health care insurance, life insurance, retirement plan, fitness program (Benefit Multisport).
- Great development opportunities and clear impressive career paths.
- Work in a new, purpose designed modern office in central location in Katowice.
If you are ready to take the opportunity to work at this position and you fulfill the above requirements, please apply in English.