Oferta z szybkim aplikowaniem
Na oferty z aktywnym „Aplikuj szybko” zaaplikujesz jednym kliknięciem. Korzystają one z danych używanych przez Ciebie przy ostatnim aplikowaniu. Jeśli jeszcze tego nie robiłaś/eś, nie przejmuj się. Za pierwszym razem trafisz na pełny formularz aplikowania.
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Planning Specialist
- Manage short and mid-term supply plan for Contract Operator(s) based on the forecasts of MSOs in Europe and globally:
- Prepare weekly short and mid-term supply plan for respective 3rd party manufacture(s) / Global partner
- Raise Purchase Orders for all Contract Operators or Global partner
- Monitor 3PM production output and coordinate priorities with category, MSO and 3PM in light of service and stock risks.
- For import to Europe also:
- Upload European demand to respective external systems
- Monitor of stock in transit through Ocean shipping
- Manage repacking demand and transactions with Ocean Hub (OH)
- Manage deliveries of repacked stock from OH to European MSOs,
- In case airfreight needed, prepare necessary documents to obtain senior stakeholders approvals.
- E2E responsibility for setting up MD at OH including bought in prices for intercompany transactions.
- Manage KPI delivery for respective portfolio:
- Review items with excess inventory / supply shortages, coordinate resolution with 3PM and respective SC representative: P&I, MSO sales, material suppliers/ procurement, quality/R&D
- Proactively prevent oversupply by challenging P&I innovation initiatives, production MOQ with EM Procurement, escalate unconsumed production
- Manage escalation for service risk with 3PM, lead communication flow between MSO, Contract Operator and other respective players
- Lead discussion with material supplier in case of material shortage, escalate to procurement if needed.
- Asses the service risk impact and escalate if needed to correct instance: VF leader, VF Manager, Category Manager etc.
- Review SC with support of the leader to safeguard service: safety stock on FG, SS on critical components, individual agreements with supplier etc.
- Timely introduction of new products and materials - in collaboration with P&I/ 3PMO, R&D, brand etc.
- Carry out weekly planning meetings and monthly performance meetings for suppliers, MSO or other required to deliver above targets.
- University degree (minimum Bachelor)
- 2 years of supply planning experience (including production or material planning etc.)
- English fluency
- Very communication skills
- Good overall computer skills (MS Office, focus on Excel)
- Experience in working with SAP, APO as an advantage
- Analytical skills, multitasking
- Customer Service orientation
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)
As an Equal Opportunity Employer – we encourage you to apply to this opening position(s) with your preferred CV format. Please note that Genpact does not impose any CV format nor do we require you to enclose, a photograph to your CV as part of the application process. It is the candidate’s absolute discretion if he/she chooses to upload a CV with or without a photograph enclosed.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.