- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 8,600 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
Servicing all merchandising and artwork aspects of the Marketing Department to promote & support brands and channel marketing activities.
Fully integrated to our communication team of 8 people, the ideal candidate is able to ensure best in class design service to the marketing team in France. This is an extremely varied position that requires creativity, passion, perfect organization and technical ability.
The mission is twofold:
- First, the staging of our paint products at the point of sale though planograms realized with the Perfect Shelf software. The objective is to trigger the referencing of our product ranges and influence the costumers’ purchase behavior. Implementation of planogram schedules in collaboration with 2 merchandising managers
- Second, graphic design skills. You should be able to realize graphic creations part of large projects such as artwork for our brands, as well as small projects such as promotional flyers into our stores
- Develop, maintain, and update planograms for monthly resets
- Manage planogram calendar, monitor project progress, resolve issues, and adjust ensure deadlines are met
- Manage and optimize the replacement and discontinued products
- Manage mock-up room process to set upcoming planograms
- Knowledge in point of sales organization and store shelving conception for tomorrow’s new concept stores
- Take each project from brief through to final artwork
- Liaise with Communication Agencies, photographers, printers, repro houses where necessary
- Preparing creative artworks for different kinds of promotional materials for brands
- Create designs that are aligned with brand standards and legal and regulatory guidelines
- Great with people, communicating progress on projects, taking on board opinion, open to ideas,
- genuine and enthusiastic in what you do as well as those you work with
- Bachelor’s in marketing.
- At least 5 years of merchandising, point of sales arrangement graphic design
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and deliver quality work in an efficient manner.
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve when faced with new challenges,
- Being flexible in understanding and can adapt to local “style and tone”.
- Creative and strong in generation new ideas. Both layout, copy and final layout for printing
- Working under time pressure
- Demonstrated initiative
- Portfolio samples desired.
- Proficient in using merchandising and graphic programs : Perfect Shelf, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator , Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat , 3DMax etc
- Fluent in French : in written and in oral and English – nice to have
- Fluent in Virtual Desktop for email/Microsoft Teams / Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in graphic designs