- Poleczki Business Park B1, Osmańska 14, 02-823 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
We are looking for a Plant and Line Integration Specialist who will implement standard service products and support development of new products. Provide comprehensive technical support and service to customers for all automation service products and to support the technical sales and account managers.
You will be based in Warsaw and will belong to the virtual team of the Automation HUB with colleagues from all over Europe.
Expected travelling is approximately 70% of the time.
- Carry out remote support, service and start-ups to Tetra Pak processing equipment
- Prepare and implement upgrades on automation systems
- Carry out commissioning of Tetra Pak processing equipment
- Work with and fault find on extra low & low voltage systems
- Work with and fault find on programmable control systems, Data Base and IO Servers and
- Scada systems
- Edit PLC programs and re-commission
- Participate in and support the Remote support team
- Work with a team of Service Engineers
- Complete Project Handover
- Sales support and issue resolution
What will you do:
- Write a site visit report on completion of the work, and complete the necessary check sheet[s] and forward promptly to the customer and office
- Communicate with the Automation Specialist for technical support and issue resolution
- Document service activities and update customer data, including equipment and contacts
- To carry out customer visits in conjunction with technical issues, assisting the local account managers and Service Manager
- Recognised qualifications or able to demonstrate through experience knowledge of automation solutions, electrical or electronic engineering, process control
- At least 3 years of experience in the industrial automation sector
- Good knowledge and proven understanding of automation platforms, systems design
- Understanding of processing equipment and processes within the food industry is an asset
- Processing - Production Control; SI Kit’s for PLC, HMI & Database
- Knowledge of industrial IT & HW, Networks, Routers
- Good computer literacy
- Fluent Polish & English language knowledge is a must
- Ability to work within a virtual team
- Ability to work without supervision
- Proven understanding of Customer Satisfaction
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivating personality
- Ability to work and meet deadlines under pressure
- Health & Safety awareness
- Able to undertake continual training and further development of skills
- Full driving licence
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on www.jobs.tetrapak.com.
This job posting expires on the 31st of December.
Tetra Pak is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates. We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process.