sharing the costs of sports activities
SEST-LUVE - Polska
- Leona Wyczółkowskiego 30, GliwiceGliwice, Silesian
- offer expired 20 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- full office work
- SAP based Product costing
- Assist with preparation of capital spending requests, financial analysis including lease vs. buy, management of spending, updated spending forecasts, and project status updates
• FORECASTING & BUDGETING
- Support in preparation of monthly, quarterly, annually Forecast & Budget by providing different type of sound analysis to enable transparency on trends, KPI analysis.
- Prepare data set of periodical manufacturing performance reports on plant/company level (block stock, weekly scrap, plant information, weekly HC efficiency, material variance)
- Maintain and update dataset of plant performance figures and KPI and distribute to the Operation teams andprovide guidance
- Support in various initiatives in cost deployment activities
• DATA ANALYIS/MODELLING
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Develop and analyze data for all appropriate departments or entities to facilitate the decision-making process
- Own and develop reports in BI in order to support visibility of manufacturing activities and performance
- Preferably 2 years costing and accounting experience in manufacturing site
- Experience in working on ERP class systems (preferred system - SAP / SAP 4 HANA)
- University Degree or equivalent in Economic, finance, or Accounting - we also consider a typical manufacturing profile with strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 required, SAP experience would be a HUGE advantage
- Excellent IT skills, next to SAP practical knowledge related modern tools like Power BI, Data Bases and similar
- Open- minded, hands on and self-motivated Controller with Project Management Skills
- Fast learner with ability to work independently
- Proactive, hardworking, detail-oriented person with good execution and communication skills
- Language skills: English expertise is mandatory both spoken and written (min. level B)
VALUES: Integrity, Trust, Teamwork, Innovation
What we offer
We offer you an interesting opportunity with a chance to grow and develop your own expertise. You will be a strong part of our community, where people truly thrive. We are looking forward to having you as part of our future.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
saving & investment scheme
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
employee referral program
SEST-LUVE - Polska
“It’s the grey matter that matters most”
LU-VE Group is the application of the principle that companies are, first and foremost, women, men and ideas. People with long experience, people with creativity and enthusiasm, specialists of the highest academic level, united by a passion for their work and a vision of a more liveable, advanced and conscious world.
Sest-Luve-Polska is part of LU-VE Group, which is the leading producer in Europe (and the third in the world) of equipment in the refrigeration and air conditioning sector.
Industrial Controllers in LU-VE Group are responsible for economic analysis, data modelling providing consulting to data analysis and preparation of reports on findings to make recommendations to management. They generate forecasts and analyze trends in sales, finance and manufacturing areas of business. The Team also create financial models of "what if" scenarios to help future business planning decisions. They are involved in live meetings with supply chain, manufacturing team and HR to optimize processes, data management and KPI systems.
We are looking for an INDUSTRIAL CONTROLLER to be part of the operational Plant Controlling team of LU-VE Group supporting the manufacturing financials of two sites in Gliwice. The role will be expected to produce timely and accurate financial information and provide business relevant consulting to Manufacturing Partners aiming to increase value to Company.
We are looking for someone with a high sense of humour and business attitude with strong focus on targets, who will be able to manage daily modelling with new data sets, someone with experience in manufacturing site if possible connected with metal transformation.
In your role you will report to Financial Director and your location will be SEST LU-VE POLSKA, Gliwice, Poland.