- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company. We are dedicated to improving well-being through our products and services. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other strong brands, such as JOBST, Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 46,000 employees. Net sales in 2019 amounted to approximately SEK 129bn (EUR 12.2bn). The company’s headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden, and Essity is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Essity breaks barriers to well-being and contributes to a healthy, sustainable and circular society.
Plant ControllerNumer ref.: 119434
Location: OławaWe’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
About the role:In Site Controller role, in Oława, you will be part of local Management team and will support and facilitate the decision-making process of the team by providing sound financial and business insight. You will be responsible for the co-ordination of the controlling processes in the plant and for the preparation of regular updates to the Global Manufacturing Management team on the progress of the plant. You will manage the team of Unit Controllers and will report directly to Site Manager.
What are Your skills/ competencies:
- You have Degree in Finance
- You are strongly experienced - at least 5-7 years- in Finance / Controlling
- You have experience in managing teams: at least 3 years
- You have strong manufacturing experience – as it is a must
- You are great communicator in English (C1)
- You are skilled at anticipating and resolving problems, managing multiple priorities
- You are able to communicate with various stakeholders to gain requirements
What will You do:
- You will be consultant and sparring Partner for Site Management Team regarding all financial issues
- You will play key role of communication and discussion with Global Manufacturing Controllers and other financial functions in the company
- You will be member of the Manufacturing controlling network.
- Set up monthly final account for the Site, in accordance with local statutory and Essity PC’s instructions and guidelines
- Continuously analyze deviations of financial result, support to drive and follow up actions to improve financial results
- Responsible for Capex follow-up and ownership of plants assets regarding content and valuation
- Responsible for driving long term strategy goals, yearly budget, forecast and AP-process
- Secure that reporting rules being maintained and followed
- Follow controlling standards and other Essity policies such as MICR and legal regulations
- Act as Functional Manager of the controlling group in the plant
- Accountable for Performance Management process and development of his/her department
What we have for You:
- Stable and attractive employment conditions
- Competitive package of benefits incl. company car
- Experience both in manufacturing and international environment
- Interesting development paths
- And more…
Collaborative and Caring Culture | Empowerment & Engaged People | Work with Impact and A Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning & Career Growth | Health & Safety Priority | Sustainable Value Together| Innovation| Sustainable Working Life | Total Reward
Sounds interesting ? It is time to act and apply !
Together, we are improving lives, every day.Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Application End Date:14 Jul 2021